GAS Civic Hatchback Spoiler

heyheyfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic hatchback sport 2017 6-MT
Country flag
this fit is spot on, it comes with some 3m double sided tape thats only a 1/4 inch width, I didn't bother to use that. I had my own wider 3m double sided tape and covered the entire surface area. the finish is perfect I'd say.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Painted-Glossy-Black-Honda-Civic-X-10-Hatchback-DTO-Rear-Trunk-Spoiler-2018/232966565040?fits=Year:2017|Model:Civic&hash=item363de3acb0:g:FNQAAOSwQrVb0SYX:rk:1:pf:0
do you have a link for which 3m tape you use also?

CyanRam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
So it's been a few months since most of you all have had the GAS Spoiler. What are your thoughts? How's it holding up? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the Carbon Fiber one here in the near future.

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
So it's been a few months since most of you all have had the GAS Spoiler. What are your thoughts? How's it holding up? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the Carbon Fiber one here in the near future.
Love my carbon one. Issue I had was the tape that provided sucked. I kept my eye on it everytime I got out after a drive to see if there was movement, after about a week, I was able to easily pull it off with no effort. Bought some thicker 3m tape and haven’t had any issue since.

CyanRam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Love my carbon one. Issue I had was the tape that provided sucked. I kept my eye on it everytime I got out after a drive to see if there was movement, after about a week, I was able to easily pull it off with no effort. Bought some thicker 3m tape and haven’t had any issue since.
Very nice! My biggest concern was whether or not 3m tape on its own was enough to hold the spoiler. Especially with it being $500+. So you're pretty confident the thicker tape is pretty secure?

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
Very nice! My biggest concern was whether or not 3m tape on its own was enough to hold the spoiler. Especially with it being $500+. So you're pretty confident the thicker tape is pretty secure?
I’m 1000% confident the thicker tape is secure. I check it every now and then, that thing isn’t going anywhere. lol.

CyanRam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’m 1000% confident the thicker tape is secure. I check it every now and then, that thing isn’t going anywhere. lol.
:thumbsup: Good to know! The Carbon GAS Spoiler is such a beautiful piece. Gotta snag one before they're out of stock. The Black one is sold out.

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
:thumbsup: Good to know! The Carbon GAS Spoiler is such a beautiful piece. Gotta snag one before they're out of stock. The Black one is sold out.
I had to get the carbon one, it might be my favorite piece on my car. It’s pricey, but gotta pay to play.

Feddy_Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag