• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Florida Galaxy s3 Frontier Watch (Black - Bluetooth/Wifi version - aka non cellular)

xXoVrKiLLXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R ABM
Good shape - works like a champ
Black band
85.00 shipping is on the buyer.
Lower 48 only
(Paypal only)

Had for over a year
Comes with charging cradle
Never had any issues with unit. Reason for selling - switched to the dark side (Apple)
PM me if interested.

Honda Civic 10th gen Galaxy s3 Frontier Watch (Black - Bluetooth/Wifi version - aka non cellular) im

Honda Civic 10th gen Galaxy s3 Frontier Watch (Black - Bluetooth/Wifi version - aka non cellular) 5
Honda Civic 10th gen Galaxy s3 Frontier Watch (Black - Bluetooth/Wifi version - aka non cellular) 4
Honda Civic 10th gen Galaxy s3 Frontier Watch (Black - Bluetooth/Wifi version - aka non cellular) 6

Last edited:

Da5hi30i2d

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic ex hatchback hpf edition
Country flag
Black band
200.00 shipped
Lower 50 only
(Paypal only)

Had for over a year
Never had any issues with unit. Reason for selling - switched to the dark side (Apple)
PM me if interested.

img.jpg

5.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
How many hp/tq can I get with this ?

PN_man

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si (Lunar Silver)
Country flag
Black band
100.00 shipping is on the buyer.
Lower 50 only
(Paypal only)

Had for over a year
PM me if interested.

img.jpg

5.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
Don't you mean lower 48? Or are you counting DC and Puerto Rico?

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
I've owned my Frontier since its release and i can vouch for the build quality and performance of this watch model; it's a fucking tank once you install the tempered glass screen protector. GLWS!