First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
"How much extra did you have to pay for that color?" referring to the sonic grey pearl. This is coming from a BMW owner, where BMW will charge you $900 to get any color other than black or white.

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Parked beside a white Si at work... The owner looked at both... Red Sport Touring Hatch - White Si Sedan... Told me "What the Hell? Looks sportier than mine!, wish I had those dark wheels!"
Is that Exclusive Tinting in Orangeville in the backgound of your avatar? I've had both my Civics tinted (and some other accessories) there. Tim does an awesome job

meow

First Name
Dot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport & 2017 Ford Shelby GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I had just left a meeting with a client and got lost in the hood. This chick in a town car pulls up next to me honking and smiling. I roll down my windows and she says, "omg your car is sexy!" I told her, "it's just a Honda." She responds, "I don't care. Looks like a damn Audi to me" LOL

meow

First Name
Dot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport & 2017 Ford Shelby GT350
Vehicle Showcase
'Dad... are those rockets?' (referring to the big fake plastic vents on the rear of my Si)

What do you say to a 5 year old in that situation? You say, "Yes."
My kids constantly tell my wife they don't want to ride in her car (4runner) and always ask to be in my "Honda race car" LOL.

Streetkid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura integra
Country flag
I see so many of these on the road now I can't imagine there are still people who are shocked to see one. That said, I still love the looks and park in such a way that I get a good look at it when I walk up to it.

wgsofjan29

First Name
Wilson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan LX Auto, 2018 Civic Coupe LX 6-Speed
Country flag
I see so many of these on the road now I can't imagine there are still people who are shocked to see one. That said, I still love the looks and park in such a way that I get a good look at it when I walk up to it.
That’s how I feel with my little LX lol

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jesus7feasts.fyi
Vehicle(s)
'23 BRZ
Country flag
Wow, I find that interesting. Here in the Carolinas there are thousands of older Civics, but very few tenth gens.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow, I find that interesting. Here in the Carolinas there are thousands of older Civics, but very few tenth gens.
Same here in SE GA. Slews of 7th-9th gens. A handful of non-Si 10ths. I've seen maybe 2 sport hatches in the wild. Never seen an R.

dirty.pineapples

I like Subarus.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatch Sport, 6MT, Aegean Blue Metallic |'08 Legacy 3.0R, 5EAT, Obsidian Black Pearl
I have an Aegean Blue '17 Civic Hatch Sport with three pedals. Parked it at an Applebee's the other night and a family walks by while I'm getting out of my car. The kid (probably 5-6 years old) says "look daddy, nice car!".. His dad responds with "that's a civic."

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am always getting "Is that the new Type R?" from drive thru workers. Even when I tell them it's just the Sport they are like "Looks nice anyway." Drove by some kids standing at a crosswalk and heard one of them say "Oh man that's the new civic!" Some older ladies pulled up next to me and the drunk one in the passenger seat started asking me about the car.

Giltibo

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Accord Coupe 5MT. '18 Civic Sport Touring 6MT (Both Red!)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is that Exclusive Tinting in Orangeville in the backgound of your avatar? I've had both my Civics tinted (and some other accessories) there. Tim does an awesome job
Yes. Orangeville Honda contracts its tinting jobs there. And yes, the tinting job is awesome!
Sponsored