Full Si HFP Package Available for Preorder Soon

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
Wide release schedule for late November. Pricing on individual components is unknown at the moment but total costs can be viewed here:

http://www.collegehillshonda.com/product/HFP-SI-4DR.html#.WclnTPcsUkU.facebook

Includes 19" wheels, lugs, ADS suspension, floor mats and aero. Rumor is they updated the part ID on the front underbody spoiler too.

That's it for now. More info soon.

Update:
Prices for parts are now starting to show up on Honda Parts Network for HFP items...:thumbsup::hmm:... But no suspension part numbers yet or brake pads and disc's for that matter:rolleyes1:

http://hondapartsnetwork.com/assemb...ic-Coupe-SI-6-Speed-Manual-Wheel-19-Alloy-Hfp
http://hondapartsnetwork.com/assemb...ic-Coupe-SI-6-Speed-Manual-Floor-Mats-Hfp-Red

Update #2:

HondaPro Jason gives us an overview of the HFP kit. The big news is that the HFP dampers/springs require an ECU upgrade to manage the new damping profiles. More below:

Sponsored

Last edited:

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
That's quite a bit of coin!!:confused1:... Didn't see anything about the HFP Brakes and Pads included in there:hmm:..... So with this news looks like individual pricing for certain components should be up on Hondas parts system soon:coffee:

Last edited:
OP
OP

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
I believe the springs will be sold as a package with the ADS dampers (could be wrong). We should find out in a few weeks.

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
They better drop a little bit. Wouldn't make sense if they didn't. You can price out some of this stuff already. I'm only interested in the wheels and the suspension. I already have the front lip and side skirts. Don't need or want the badges, floor mats etc

Doesn't look like the springs are going to be any lower than stock????

coopermidnight

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
First time Si owner here... is it the norm for HFP to be this late?

Was hoping to see the red illumination and red-lit door sills.

jpuhl777

First Name
Jp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe (WOP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
CooperMidnight, no its not really typical. But I think Type R is the bigger focus for them. Per my dealership, they also wanted the FIT to go first for the HFP stuff for some reason.

Is the ADS an upgrade to what we have? Seems like this HFP kit would be for the EXT Model more than the SI.... So the EXT gets the SI's suspension setup (plus wheels and stuff). Or am I wrong?

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Seems like this HFP kit would be for the EXT Model more than the SI.... So the EXT gets the SI's suspension setup (plus wheels and stuff). Or am I wrong?
If we're going by the link posted in OP, it pretty clearly says "Si" there...

My guess re. the suspension would be that it becomes a bit stiffer in both Normal and Sport modes (respectively), and possibly (but not very likely?) lower (and if so, I would guess a very small drop).

Would consider the suspension, but mostly interested in larger brakes... Just need to wait till the actual data/announcement comes out. I'm hoping the omission of brake upgrade by CollegeHillsHonda is some sort of an error, 'cause I vaguely recall (or is it wishful thinking? :)) it was mentioned way back when the car was released...?

*edit* Here's one mention of the brakes: "Civic Si customers will be able to score this prototype’s wheels, tires, and brakes through the HFP program"
(Taken with the proper grain of salt of course.)

Last edited:

jpuhl777

First Name
Jp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe (WOP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It says SI yes, but seems like a LOT of money for this, as said by others. I'm guessing different brake pads but not larger brakes.

I was hoping for lowering my car while maintaining ride. I already have wheels, already have side skirts so hopefully the suspension (if lowered) can be obtained separately.

We'll see in November I guess, not the best time to take car stuff apart when you live in MN but.... :)

kritz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17Civic SI sedan
All I want are the red floor-mats:coffee:.

OP
OP

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
For the record, there are no pictures available yet on the springs/dampers. The vehicles shown are not HFP equipped, aside for the wheels/aero on the preproduction model.