Full Replacement Rear Diffuser for Si sedan

Type of exhaust tips and position you prefer?

• Total voters

si_well

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Unfortunately the Hatch diffuser does NOT fit, the bumper is different to the Sedan's bumper. Mounting points are also different.

I totally agree with you that the Hatch updated rear end is a winner having seen it in person on 2020 Hatch, plus a friend with a 2018 Hatch who swapped it out with the new style.

I still haven't heard back from Seibon, the Si sedan desperately needs some help at the rear to accompany it's aggressive looks at the Front.
Boooooooooo :bs:

Why doesn't any other company at least take a stab at trying to get a similar look for the Si sedan? Seibon is expensive and many people wouldn't be buying a legit carbon diffuser I would think, but I mean there no options currently available of plastic variants that serve as an OEM replacement. Thats the one part of the car I wish I could change the most to make it look more aggressive.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CanadiaegeanBlue

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Saw that, it looks functional but just not a fan personally of an add-on diffuser. If I cave in, that's the one I'd go for :)

OP
OP
CanadiaegeanBlue

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My wishes have been granted

26C417E7-6DFB-4B28-B721-42AB6B8FEE2E.jpeg
Sucks that Seibon hasn't gotten the chance to get around to it still despite meeting them in November, so first mover's advantage goes to ABS!

Can't believe it took 3 years to get something going, I asked several companies about it. Oh well, I'll be ordering this and reporting back how it goes. If Seibon will work on one later I'll see what can be done :)

mjdecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Si Sedan, '23 Subaru BRZ Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My wishes have been granted

26C417E7-6DFB-4B28-B721-42AB6B8FEE2E.jpeg
Doesn't look too bad though I'm not much of a fan of the two tabs on the top. Would look a lot cleaner without those. IDK if they're there for support or someone thought they looked good.
Priced at $50 isn't that bad either.

si_well

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Doesn't look too bad though I'm not much of a fan of the two tabs on the top. Would look a lot cleaner without those. IDK if they're there for support or someone thought they looked good.
Priced at $50 isn't that bad either.
Those tab things are on the Type R diffuser which it is mimicking. The R’s diffuser has that black middle piece between the two vents on the bumper though, so it blends in better and looks like it’s supposed to be there.

And $50 is just the price to reserve a spot for the preorder. Preorder pays another $125 when it’s ready to ship and after the preorder it costs $199 regularly I think.
Sponsored