Meat Hammer

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CBP Civic Type R #1464
Country flag
This is intercooler is really nice but good look with the piping. It won’t fit at all try everything and no way those pipes fit be contacting them on Monday to fix this problem

BD2BA049-071B-4C9B-B30F-5FBC85F3D241.jpeg
Are you saying the intercooler piping supplied by Full Race does not fit, or the stock Honda piping? Because I don’t *think* that Boss Hog of an intercooler was designed to run on stock IC piping, what with the circular piping inlets on the end tanks. Good luck getting it sorted, please share your results when you’re finished!

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That sounds very frustrating. For your sake, I hope that you have alternate means of transportation.

CivicR316

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic type r and a 2013 chevy silverado hd
Country flag
Yes are you trying to use oem pipe or did u buy the pipeing that can be bought? I am cerious cause i am picking my full race intercooler tue this week

OP
OP
tunerguy13

tunerguy13

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic type r
Yes are you trying to use oem pipe or did u buy the pipeing that can be bought? I am cerious cause i am picking my full race intercooler tue this week
I use the full race piping I bought the whole kit from intercooler piping silicone hoses clamps and the crash bar the intercooler itself is really nice but like I said before the piping they provide you with won’t fit at all is not a bolt on item good look
With yours

Honda Civic 10th gen Full race intercooler for civic type r fk8 C835993D-CC25-4E4B-A14B-38402E97C738

Honda Civic 10th gen Full race intercooler for civic type r fk8 7B5E3018-5CF5-4F38-9C33-48EFCEFACAEB

CivicR316

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ok thanks glad you posted this cause i am actually going to the company full race to pick mine up tue i will let them know about this and show them this thread and let ya know what they say but you should still call them mon so they know
I use the full race piping I bought the whole kit from intercooler piping silicone hoses clamps and the crash bar the intercooler itself is really nice but like I said before the piping they provide you with won’t fit at all is not a bolt on item good look
With yours

C835993D-CC25-4E4B-A14B-38402E97C738.jpeg

7B5E3018-5CF5-4F38-9C33-48EFCEFACAEB.jpeg

OP
OP
tunerguy13

tunerguy13

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic type r
Ok thanks glad you posted this cause i am actually going to the company full race to pick mine up tue i will let them know about this and show them this thread and let ya know what they say but you should still call them mon so they know
Really frustrated you pay a lot of money for something they say it supposed to fit perfect just bolt on no cutting or drilling and you have to modify the whole freaking thing and at the end you don’t have anything and the can’t use your car sucks

Chee_hu

First Name
Sherwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#611 Rallye Red CTR | 1998 Civic EX | 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Country flag
SO they stated it's completely bolt on, but it isn't? Wow. That's awesome.

OP
OP
tunerguy13

tunerguy13

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic type r
Should have bought PRL.
I’m returning the full race intercooler and piping and getting the prl intercooler with the afe power piping big mistake on buying this thing so frustrated and I send full race pics and explain everything and still they tell what’s wrong with the intercooler you got to be kidding me

OP
OP
tunerguy13

tunerguy13

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic type r
SO they stated it's completely bolt on, but it isn't? Wow. That's awesome.
Yeah but it’s not bolt on at all nothing fits so disappointing big regret

CivicR316

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah but it’s not bolt on at all nothing fits so disappointing big regret
So the intercooler fits just the pipes dont line up or whats the fitment isue ? So i know like i said i am going to full race tomarrow to pick up mine

OP
OP
tunerguy13

tunerguy13

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic type r
So the intercooler fits just the pipes dont line up or whats the fitment isue ? So i know like i said i am going to full race tomarrow to pick up mine
The pipes won’t line up and the intercooler is to big you gonna have to trim some rubber thing that directs your airflow to the radiator and the beam have figment issues too my advice don’t get this go ahead and order the prl intercooler and the afe power pipes that’s what I did

OP
OP
tunerguy13

tunerguy13

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic type r
The pipes won’t line up and the intercooler is to big you gonna have to trim some rubber thing that directs your airflow to the radiator and the beam have figment issues too my advice don’t get this go ahead and order the prl intercooler and the afe power pipes that’s what I did
Do yourself a favor and get your money back