HondaRedbullF1

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
I haven't been able to find any information on the Full-Race intercooler. I see people talking about PRL, HKS, and recently C&R. Is there a reason behind this? if you do have it installed, how well does it perform?
Sponsored

OrchidFc3

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 1996 ITR, 1992 SI
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That is the intercooler I plan to buy once my PRL shits the bed. I have always bought Full-Race products for my turbo EG and never had any issues. Only reason I have PRL is because it came on my car otherwise I wouldn't have bought it.

I don't think you see many talk about it because it isn't as popular for the FK8 like PRL is.

OP
OP
HondaRedbullF1

HondaRedbullF1

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
That is the intercooler I plan to buy once my PRL shits the bed. I have always bought Full-Race products for my turbo EG and never had any issues. Only reason I have PRL is because it came on my car otherwise I wouldn't have bought it.

I don't think you see many talk about it because it isn't as popular for the FK8 like PRL is.
This is the one I'm looking to buy too. Wanted to know if there was a reason people were opting to go PRL over Full-Race. Price, performance, tough install etc. My brother bought his RSX turbo kit from Full-Race and talks very highly of their stuff, this led me to think more people would buy their intercooler. That does not seem to be the case though.

highlander

First Name
stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 civic Si,2017 civic type r
Country flag
i have the full race intercooler, it was one of the first ones released and I had some fitment issues but nothing crazy a grease monkey cant deal with. im pretty sure they addressed all the issues in the newer ones.
Sponsored