First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
Good to know!

Did you see Dream Automotive will be showing off their new manifold with port injection at SEMA?
Can yo provide links to anything?

Edit: Found it and created a new thread
Sponsored

Last edited:

averagetrackdriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 S2000
Country flag
While this turbo kit and the port injection mods from Radium and Dream is fantastic news, I'm still concerned about the heat soak issue. I've tracked CTRs this summer with either the Mishimoto or PRL intercooler and the Koyo radiator, and they did help a bit with heat soak. However, these mods only bought me and my friends a bit more track time before the cars went into limp mode. Does anyone know if there's a good solution to the heat soak issue for the CTR yet? I've had my fair share of overheating the engine and blowing the head gasket in previous turbocharged cars. I don't want to repeat that mistake with the CTR.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
While this turbo kit and the port injection mods from Radium and Dream is fantastic news, I'm still concerned about the heat soak issue. I've tracked CTRs this summer with either the Mishimoto or PRL intercooler and the Koyo radiator, and they did help a bit with heat soak. However, these mods only bought me and my friends a bit more track time before the cars went into limp mode. Does anyone know if there's a good solution to the heat soak issue for the CTR yet? I've had my fair share of overheating the engine and blowing the head gasket in previous turbocharged cars. I don't want to repeat that mistake with the CTR.
Have you looked at oil coolers?

iqbad

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R 2018, Audi TT-RS 2010 400hp, Audi A6 3.0 TFSI 400hp
Country flag
I think it is great that there are some turbo-kits getting developed, but the dynos showed in this thread are a bit dissapointing. It spools quite slow, almost 1000rpm above stock turbo, and power output is about the same as a maxed out stock turbo. (probably limited to fuel supply).

has anyone seen any dynos of the TDI North hybrid turbo, if we could only sacrifice a few hundred rpm in spool and still run say 450hp, this would be great!

jayevo23

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR
Country flag
There needs to be a dyno thread on the forum if there isn't one already so everyone can share their dyno numbers. I was curious about dyno # from tuned bolt ons, turbos, etc.

8yourv8

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R
Country flag
I’m using hybrid turbo , has bigger blade than the hybrid turbo.

You can get up to 550hp

26195407-C62F-4219-BFB1-58BF609EC7DD.jpeg
What are the current mods on the car?