Ap1 George

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SGP Civic Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
Stock block, and turbo aside. if we're talking about fuel alone you can go buy yourself a used Si/CR-V head for a slight fuel limit increase, and then get Eman's fuel system upgrade which will need the Si intake cam follower anyways. I bought a used Si head for the same price of what you would pay for a new Si intake cam alone
Sponsored

OP
OP
Shingo_FK7

Shingo_FK7

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
After engine build I was hoping to get the boost to come in around 3-4K rpms so I have somewhat usable street power but our main issue is fuel and getting the injectors to be in a safe pulse width and duty cycle range.

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Dyno chart from mofab on e30

91139B1E-D6D2-4D4A-8041-15C03D4625F6.jpeg
your boost definitely started to kick in way before 5.5k rpm lol
nice chart good numbers. bold e30 & the other i'd assume 93 oct ?
build your engine BEFORE proceeding further & DO NOT abuse else it'll hurt your pocket more including downtime + possibility of disappointment.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shingo_FK7

Shingo_FK7

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
your boost definitely started to kick in way before 5.5k rpm lol
nice chart good numbers. bold e30 & the other i'd assume 93 oct ?
build your engine BEFORE proceeding further & DO NOT abuse else it'll hurt your pocket more including downtime + possibility of disappointment.
Way ahead of you my guy. Both pulls are e30 but it’s just the last 2 dyno pulls. On 91 it’s 299 whp and 279 wtq. Engine build is on the way as we speak. I baby this car so much, it’s my daily so I’m barely pushing boost. All my supporting mods were building up to being able to push this power. After doing the engine build, I’ll be looking into the fueling, then the gear sets, a beefier clutch, differential, axles, and a big brake kit.

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Way ahead of you my guy. Both pulls are e30 but it’s just the last 2 dyno pulls. On 91 it’s 299 whp and 279 wtq. Engine build is on the way as we speak. I baby this car so much, it’s my daily so I’m barely pushing boost. All my supporting mods were building up to being able to push this power. After doing the engine build, I’ll be looking into the fueling, then the gear sets, a beefier clutch, differential, axles, and a big brake kit.
yes you are definitely way ahead of me & many others :)
very powerful car & good tune you have glhf & waiting to see your engine build thread if you intend to make 1. maybe can learn a thing or 2 from your thread.

Nickthewaffler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic FK7, 2016 Panamera, 2000 AP1 S2000
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am where you are with the W2. Boost kicks in at 4k, and the dyno chart seems to show this for yours as well. Chances are it will blow eventually, but only time will tell. Waiting on my MFactory gears to show up in May before getting the motor head and bottom end built with the tranny. I'll talk to the guy I'm working with, but he's trying to retrofit the fuel pump himself.

OP
OP
Shingo_FK7

Shingo_FK7

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I am where you are with the W2. Boost kicks in at 4k, and the dyno chart seems to show this for yours as well. Chances are it will blow eventually, but only time will tell. Waiting on my MFactory gears to show up in May before getting the motor head and bottom end built with the tranny. I'll talk to the guy I'm working with, but he's trying to retrofit the fuel pump himself.
Lmk how the retrofit goes!

OP
OP
Shingo_FK7

Shingo_FK7

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
yes you are definitely way ahead of me & many others :)
very powerful car & good tune you have glhf & waiting to see your engine build thread if you intend to make 1. maybe can learn a thing or 2 from your thread.
Thank you! I’ll be making one for sure, I’m buying the tsp short block but I’ll keep you guys updated!

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

kultofkek

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI, 2003 Honda CRV
Country flag
i would just do a stand alone fuel system and just do a gas tank delete. Put a fuel cell in the trunk. Change the lines, fuel filter, and fuel pressure regulator to feed port injection and direct injection...doesn't cost that much anyway. You'll just look weird when everyone sees you fill your gas in your trunk

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
i would just do a stand alone fuel system and just do a gas tank delete. Put a fuel cell in the trunk. Change the lines, fuel filter, and fuel pressure regulator to feed port injection and direct injection...doesn't cost that much anyway. You'll just look weird when everyone sees you fill your gas in your trunk
Why not leave stock tank and just add one in the trunk that’s what Eman did to his si pretty dope

kultofkek

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI, 2003 Honda CRV
Country flag
Why not leave stock tank and just add one in the trunk that’s what Eman did to his si pretty dope

it's his build, there's so many options and most parts are universal anyway. I'd delete mines for weight reduction and do a 16-20 gallon fuel cell. We don't have a spare tire so i'd use that compartment to cut and weld a bracket to hold the fuel cell....too many people want plug and plug options. I just think if you DIY you would save so much more money.
Sponsored