Fuel pump recall - best dealership in Houston?

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Just got my recall in the mail, wanted to see who has had any experience with Houston dealerships? Would like to take my car somewhere that someone has some positive experiences if possible.

Thanks all!
Sponsored

sabirk

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s2000
Country flag
I'm taking mine to John Eagle in Cy-fair next Tuesday. I'll let you know how it goes.

OP
OP
NapalmEnema

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm taking mine to John Eagle in Cy-fair next Tuesday. I'll let you know how it goes.
Would appreciate it bud. Are you taking out your rear seats / prepping things prior? I plan to. Also going to have less than 1/2 tank when I decide where I am going to drop off.

sabirk

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s2000
Country flag
Would appreciate it bud. Are you taking out your rear seats / prepping things prior? I plan to. Also going to have less than 1/2 tank when I decide where I am going to drop off.
Not prepping it but I barely drive it (2000 miles in 2 years), so I'm trying to go through the tank of gas this week and leave it almost empty for them. I haven't had the best experience with dealers so hoping for the best.

OP
OP
NapalmEnema

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Not prepping it but I barely drive it (2000 miles in 2 years), so I'm trying to go through the tank of gas this week and leave it almost empty for them. I haven't had the best experience with dealers so hoping for the best.
Man take out the rear seats at least imo it's super easy just two bolts! then you can wrap your seatbelts a bit with plastic to protect them from any splash. Also then your seats won't be in the way / put on some random floor. Good luck with the fix bud!

Civicturboed

First Name
Yussuf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport 2019
Country flag
I have my car straight piped, do you think that if I bring it in to the dealer it will have problems with the recall or something along those lines? Will my warranty be voided?

OP
OP
NapalmEnema

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have my car straight piped, do you think that if I bring it in to the dealer it will have problems with the recall or something along those lines? Will my warranty be voided?
No idea man, they should just be doing the fuel pump and not going out of their way to put you on some warranty deny list. That being said, in my experience it comes down to the dealership and the people there.
Sponsored