Sam73079

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic ex t 1.5lt
Country flag
I am in mt pleasant sc , right outside of Charleston and I am looking for a mechanic that will do the work. , anyone have any ideas ?
Sponsored

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am in mt pleasant sc , right outside of Charleston and I am looking for a mechanic that will do the work. , anyone have any ideas ?
CPS in North Charleston did my intercooler. Show Zone in Ladson did my lip, turbo swap and springs; and I had my TIP installed at Hondamedics in North Charleston.

Show Zone had the best rates and do a cash discount (plastic markup, however you want to see it). CPS forgot to hook my fog lights back up after the install lol

I'm probably going back to Hondamedics for my clutch

OP
OP
Sam73079

Sam73079

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic ex t 1.5lt
Country flag
CPS in North Charleston did my intercooler. Show Zone in Ladson did my lip, turbo swap and springs; and I had my TIP installed at Hondamedics in North Charleston.

Show Zone had the best rates and do a cash discount (plastic markup, however you want to see it). CPS forgot to hook my fog lights back up after the install lol

I'm probably going back to Hondamedics for my clutch
Thanks for the advice , I just moved here , and really just need a good price right now , Honda wanted 2100 for it. Insane , if I didn’t live in a apartment complex I could possibly do myself
Sponsored