DonCivic10

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
So I just got my car delivered from the website I purchased from and of course they don't mention the problem that I am having on the site. So I have looked on here and on google and I can not find an answer anywhere. So here it goes.. When the door(s) is/are unlocked the fuel door pops open as well. The latch moves back into the unlocked position and it just doesn't close again unless you hold the fuel door in and press the lock button on the fob and then the latch turns and hooks onto it and it locks. I've tried to move the latch back into the lock position and shut it and it won't shut, pressing the little button that makes the click sound that pops the fuel door open in and move the latch to the lock position and still won't lock. Nothing I have tried will work and I can't seem to find anything on it anywhere. I hope some one here has had the same problem and has fixed it... :banghead:
Sponsored

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
So I just got my car delivered from the website I purchased from and of course they don't mention the problem that I am having on the site. So I have looked on here and on google and I can not find an answer anywhere. So here it goes.. When the door(s) is/are unlocked the fuel door pops open as well. The latch moves back into the unlocked position and it just doesn't close again unless you hold the fuel door in and press the lock button on the fob and then the latch turns and hooks onto it and it locks. I've tried to move the latch back into the lock position and shut it and it won't shut, pressing the little button that makes the click sound that pops the fuel door open in and move the latch to the lock position and still won't lock. Nothing I have tried will work and I can't seem to find anything on it anywhere. I hope some one here has had the same problem and has fixed it... :banghead:
Sounds like the problem I had. I brought it to the dealer and they said something was bent, but they were able to fix it. But I don't know exactly what they did.

OP
OP
DonCivic10

DonCivic10

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
Sounds like the problem I had. I brought it to the dealer and they said something was bent, but they were able to fix it. But I don't know exactly what they did.
Yea, I know for a fact that something was bent because in order to open the door I had to kind of pull it out and then open. But I took it back and got another car instead lol. The first car was a Blue EX 2019 and I got a 2019 Dark Grey Civic Sport.
Sponsored