• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Ohio FS: Type R wheel/tire set up

GeezR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Type R, Caterham, VW Touareg, Chevy Volt
Country flag
I have a set of 4 used Sparco wheels, 18x9, and a used set of Bridgestone RE71R tires, 265/35-18 for sale: $200.00 total for all 4 wheels and tires($1,900 new). Cash, in-person sale, no shipping, sorry.

One wheel is slightly bent. I saw this when the tire was flipped, and being balanced, didn’t notice on track(at speeds up to 130 mph, mounted at the rear). These might make great winter tire wheels? Cosmetically perfect.

The tires have 4 track days on them. One is slightly corded at the extreme inside(was just flipped, was my left front so wore the outside edge quickly). One has a nail in the middle so will need a patch. I suspect the 3 non-corded tire have 2-3 track days left in them? Rumor is that RE71Rs are going out of production, so maybe this is a chance to pick up some spares for track use? Tire Rack still sells them($250 each).

I am unable to get photos to attach, but will be happy to forward to email addresses of interested parties.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
GeezR

GeezR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Mike: yes.

OP
OP
GeezR

GeezR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Bump for new price: $100 takes all 4 wheels and tires.

OP
OP
GeezR

GeezR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Bump for new offer: FREE!!! Four wheel/tire combo. First person to haul these very servicable 4 RE71R's tires and 3 like-new wheels, and 1 slightly bent-but driveable- wheel, owns them.

Bump for new price: $100 takes all 4 wheels and tires.

OP
OP
GeezR

GeezR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I thought I had posted pix, I will try again

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Type R wheel/tire set up 8707D92B-1370-4E17-B3FC-C910887189B0

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Type R wheel/tire set up 25ADAD42-CFCC-4EF4-AA5A-78BA0E38F8FB

OP
OP
GeezR

GeezR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Bump: free tire/wheel combo still available.

StLuke83

First Name
Koby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch LX
Country flag
I have a set of 4 used Sparco wheels, 18x9, and a used set of Bridgestone RE71R tires, 265/35-18 for sale: $200.00 total for all 4 wheels and tires($1,900 new). Cash, in-person sale, no shipping, sorry.

One wheel is slightly bent. I saw this when the tire was flipped, and being balanced, didn’t notice on track(at speeds up to 130 mph, mounted at the rear). These might make great winter tire wheels? Cosmetically perfect.

The tires have 4 track days on them. One is slightly corded at the extreme inside(was just flipped, was my left front so wore the outside edge quickly). One has a nail in the middle so will need a patch. I suspect the 3 non-corded tire have 2-3 track days left in them? Rumor is that RE71Rs are going out of production, so maybe this is a chance to pick up some spares for track use? Tire Rack still sells them($250 each).

I am unable to get photos to attach, but will be happy to forward to email addresses of interested parties.
Hey these aren't still available, are they?

OP
OP
GeezR

GeezR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Still available/still free.

OP
OP
GeezR

GeezR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sure, what time? Text me at 513-646-8120 for details of my location in Cincinnati. The wheel/tire combo with lugnuts etc., are sitting outside under cover, waiting to go to a new home.
Mike

OP
OP
GeezR

GeezR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Wheels and tires are gone, thx for the interest!
Sponsored