• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Pennsylvania FS: Touring door and center leather armrests with red stitching

BlackBlade17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Sedan - Crystal Black Pearl
Country flag
Hello all, I have for sale the leather armrests that are OEM on the touring trims that I installed in my Si sedan. I have both front drivers and passengers side door pieces, and the 3 pieces for the center between the seats.

When I received the pieces, I went ahead and also purchased a red fabric marker and applied two coats about 48-hrs apart to the stitching on the 3-center pieces (seen this done on a few other threads). I think it turned out really well in my opinion, not orange at all and hasn't appeared to rub off after it dried.

These were on the car for about 1 month (got it all early August), and only decided to return to the cloth pieces because I'd like to use the money for some other ideas on the car, and the cloth don't bother me too much anyway. Everything is in like-new condition and I tried to take good care of the leather.

I'm asking $100 shipped out the door for all the pieces together at this time. I will also throw in the fabric red marker if you'd like in case the dye rubs off long-term, or want to apply more coats now if you want. As far as fit across other trims, I'm fairly certain these are for sedans-only, as the hatch and coupe door armests are both different as for as I know.

Thank you for looking :)
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Touring door and center leather armrests with red stitching 20210912_185933
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Touring door and center leather armrests with red stitching 20210912_190010
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Touring door and center leather armrests with red stitching 20210912_185950
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Touring door and center leather armrests with red stitching 20210912_185942

samguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I have a '20 Si Coupe. If I knew those fit the doors I would take those now!

OP
OP

BlackBlade17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sale pending

Tyler.iguess

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Still got em? Ill pick em up asap

OP
OP

BlackBlade17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sold to Joe F. Thank you all for your interest :)
Sponsored