FS: Stock halogen headlights (essentially unused)

MuffinMcFluffin

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Honda Civic EX, 2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I bought a 2019 Civic Si in December, paid for brand new even prior to delivery. I also bought Touring LED headlights, and once the car arrived on the lot we brought it right into the shop to swap out the headlights. Basically, as far as I'm concerned, outside of transportation/delivery the headlights have not been used. They have been sitting in my garage, "like new" (though to save space, I removed them from their packaging).

I'm trying to get $350 for the pair.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MuffinMcFluffin

MuffinMcFluffin

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
how much was the touring model headlights and was it a plug in play kinda deal or what? id love to have the leds on my si
Eh, yes and no. Keep in mind I bought OEM parts from HondaPartsNow, so they weren't cheap at all. Some people save a pretty penny getting the Morimoto XB LED's instead, or get some other knockoffs that are close looking to them.

The total cost of the headlights (with tax + shipping) was $1411.89, and then I had to buy an adapter from eBay that connected the part from the car to the part for the headlights (cost about $110 total there), then I had Honda actually put them in as to not void any warranties and such, but they charged me $250 for that (because you have to remove the front bumper, and other things that I didn't want to mess with on a brand new car).

So total, I paid nearly $1800 just for headlights. That's why I need to get some money back on these halogens.

I can send you links to things if you'd like, but we can do that in another thread that talks about that stuff if you'd like.

OP
OP
MuffinMcFluffin

MuffinMcFluffin

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm not a moderator, so I can't delete your posts.

The Morimoto's however I think are around $850, and they might already be plug-and-play. If you feel fine installing them yourself somehow, you can get them for $900 and be set. I'm sure they'll be cheaper on Black Friday as well.
Sponsored