• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Georgia FS: Si Sedan New Set of OEM Splash Guards and Cargo Net

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT
Country flag
I forgot that I had these and found them a week after I got rid of my Si. These are still brand new in the wrapper OEM splash guards (front and rear) for the Si sedan. It may fit other trims but I can't verify that so please do your own research. I'm also selling the OEM Cargo Net with the mounting clips still in the wrapper.

Splash Guards: $70 shipped to the lower 48 states

Cargo Net: $20 shipped to the lower 48 states

Honda Civic 10th gen FS:  Si Sedan New Set of OEM Splash Guards and Cargo Net C2A68D0F-F35C-452B-A15F-1D367AC77D32

Honda Civic 10th gen FS:  Si Sedan New Set of OEM Splash Guards and Cargo Net 047EA2D1-E969-418B-B527-39B8225A5475

Honda Civic 10th gen FS:  Si Sedan New Set of OEM Splash Guards and Cargo Net 1F306185-2866-4682-9426-B07D7EFDFE36_1_201_a

OP
OP
cammyfive

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
OP
OP
cammyfive

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Everything is sold. Thanks for the quick messages!
Sponsored