• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: Set of Stock Rims with Ps4S Tires

Superfly

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R / 2018 Civic Si Sedan / 2018 Civic Si Coupe / 2018 Acccord 2.0 Touring / 2001 S2000
Country flag
$500 plus nudez!

18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
:postpics: NO NOOOOO I am kidding. haha

Don't care to offer nudes the internet might not be able to handle all that. haha So I will do $600. :rofl:

Is the OP ever coming back or did they abandon this thread as it got out of control. ha

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
Also interested. Close enough to meet up without shipping.

OP
OP
Skate1530

Skate1530

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R FK8
Country flag
Sorry guys was caught up in my child’s and my sisters birthday week been a little bit hectic.

OP
OP
Skate1530

Skate1530

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R FK8
Country flag
So are these sold, for sale, or what? If for sale what kinda price we looking at?
They still need to be sold the tires have less than 300 miles on them Wich they mrsp for $330 is brand new I don’t know how to factor in the price change since they aren’t brand new and then the rims only have 3k miles on them altogether here’s a photo of the oem set being sold with stock tires I am by no means asking that price however I’m not trying to rip myself off either I’m open to any honest offers

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Set of Stock Rims with Ps4S Tires F9D021DC-D2B7-4DB9-A41B-F346F7348285

18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
I mean if you want to try and sell on eBay for that price go for it, but around here from what I have seen they go for as low as $600 for fair condition to around $1200 for new condition. Being in Cali might help you bring higher than normal as it seems everything is more $$$ out that way with most of the cars selling over MSRP being from that area.

If I were local to you I would throw a 1K cash offer to you and go from there.

GLWS!

OP
OP
Skate1530

Skate1530

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R FK8
Country flag
I mean if you want to try and sell on eBay for that price go for it, but around here from what I have seen they go for as low as $600 for fair condition to around $1200 for new condition. Being in Cali might help you bring higher than normal as it seems everything is more $$$ out that way with most of the cars selling over MSRP being from that area.

If I were local to you I would throw a 1K cash offer to you and go from there.

GLWS!
im totally in the same boat as you that’s why I said I was not asking anywhere near that much honestly the Tires are worth more than the rims in this situation I’d do 1k for the set and buyer pays shipping

stevessvt

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Modern Steel Metallic Civic Si
Country flag
Does anyone else think it’d be a good idea for OP to at least put a pic or two up for people to see?

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
photos always help
Sponsored