• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: PRL Silicone intake hose + AEM dryflow air filter

BlackBlade17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Sedan - Crystal Black Pearl
Country flag
For sale is a barely used PRL silicone intake hose (black) and AEM dryflow air filter together as a bundle.

Both components were installed together on my Si for appx. 75 miles (3 trips to work for me) before I decided I am going the CAI route when funds allow. I since put the stock hose/filter back on.

Asking $70.

Thanks for looking!

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: PRL Silicone intake hose + AEM dryflow air filter 20180930_075310
Sponsored

Tedtoth

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 si
Country flag
For sale is a barely used PRL silicone intake hose (black) and AEM dryflow air filter together as a bundle.

Both components were installed together on my Si for appx. 75 miles (3 trips to work for me) before I decided I am going the CAI route when funds allow. I since put the stock hose/filter back on.

Asking $70.

Thanks for looking!

20180930_075310.jpg
Hey there - where are you in pa?

OP
OP

BlackBlade17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Bump

Price reduced to $50.00.

WingKing76

Embrace the Grind, Because the Grind is Real!!!
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag

Asking $70.

Thanks for looking!

20180930_075310.jpg
Did you notice a change in intake sound?

OP
OP

BlackBlade17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah there is indeed a bit more sound when the intake tube/filter combo is installed, but still nothing compared to a CAI. I feel it may be the filter more than the intake tube, but the tube adds some nice aesthetics under the hood (and a few hp according to prl).

WingKing76

Embrace the Grind, Because the Grind is Real!!!
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
How much for just the filter?

OP
OP

BlackBlade17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sorry, but I would like to sell them both together as a bundle and not individually.

Yes it is $50 shipped.

OP
OP

BlackBlade17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sold. Thanks for looking.
Sponsored