• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California FS: Parting out PARTS

CivicPlease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan
Country flag
Long time no talk here in the Civic forums! My car currently got totaled and I wanted to sell what I had left of it. All items were pulled out from my car and can be shipped except the HIC visors. My totaled car was the 2016 Honda civic lx. LOCAL preferred 91710 area. All my prices are significantly lowered because I have no more use for these parts and want to get rid of it quickly.

HIC 4 DOOR Visors - $45 SOLD
There are weird water spots on two of them but they are hardly noticeable. They can be removed with some work but Ill leave that to the buyer. LOCAL ONLY

Ossurett Honda Civic HEADUNIT - $90 SOLD
This was one of my favorite purchases for my LX. I will include carplay/android auto attachment with the price. Its a separate dongle. Android 5.0 device. It comes with all the wires and everything is working properly.

iJDM Blacked out side markers - $35 SOLD
These are still in perfect condition no leaks whatsoever. It does not come with LED lights.

Please DM me with any questions you may have. I prioritize buyers that are local.

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Parting out PARTS converted-IMG_6140

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Parting out PARTS converted-IMG_6141

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Parting out PARTS converted-IMG_6142

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Parting out PARTS converted-IMG_6143

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Parting out PARTS converted-IMG_6144

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Parting out PARTS converted-IMG_6145

Last edited:

Jjos

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ej6 & fc1
Country flag
If you ever decide to ship the visors I'll take them

lunabar825

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatch sport
Country flag
Did you get a wiring diagram for your ossurant? Could you help me understand the purpose of Android auto on a head unit that already runs on Android??

JDFenix28

First Name
Eber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Does the headunit work with the reverse cam and steering wheel buttons?
Those visors dont fit a hatchback would they?

OP
OP
CivicPlease

CivicPlease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan
Country flag
Did you get a wiring diagram for your ossurant? Could you help me understand the purpose of Android auto on a head unit that already runs on Android??
I never personally used android auto. I only used carplay. To my understanding it was a much better user experience than using the android device itself. That was the main reason why I bought this headunit before my car got totaled

lunabar825

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatch sport
Country flag
I never personally used android auto. I only used carplay. To my understanding it was a much better user experience than using the android device itself. That was the main reason why I bought this headunit before my car got totaled
Okau, thanks!

So one more question. the device you are including is for Apple carplay or android auto? The box in the pictures is confusing me...

OP
OP
CivicPlease

CivicPlease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan
Country flag
Okau, thanks!

So one more question. the device you are including is for Apple carplay or android auto? The box in the pictures is confusing me...
Its both its a separate device that connects to the headunit via usb. It provides android auto and carplay.
Sponsored