• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Nevada FS: OEM gloss black grille

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
TL;DR: OEM gloss black grill with eyebrow overlays. $75 OBO + shipping

As it sits right now (30MAY2020), from quick and dirty shipping quotes, looks like it's gonna cost about $30 to ship. Just FYI. Box only weighs about 6lbs, but it's an oblong box, so that's what's driving the cost up.

@mt1293 currently has dibs hasn't responded in over a month. Moving onto next interested party

SOLD to @LuiRose

If you want it, I won't be able to ship until early-mid May. I will honor dibs being called and will make contact for payment once I'm able to ship it

Replaced my OEM grill on my '18 sport hatch with the honeycomb one from fkx racing. Held onto it just in case roomie needed to swap a chrome grille, but he bought a 2020 sport hatch to replace the 2018 ex coupe he wrecked.

That said, my OEM grill is up for sale. Included are the eyebrow overlays (has big ass strips of 3M tape on the back) FKX racing provided to match their grille. They match the OEM color and finish pretty damn well. Asking $100 obo picked up /plus shipping. Grill was on the car for just over 19k miles, eyebrow overlays still have the protective plastic wrap on them, the one just peeled back a little for color comparison. I'm not one to completely take away that satisfying feeling of peeling that shit off from someone giving me money for goods.

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: OEM gloss black grille tlRyuZb

The grille itself, one eyebrow flipped over to show you the tape.

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: OEM gloss black grille ODxRcTO

Shitty lighting, but you can see how well it matches. Finish might be slightly different, but only if you're looking for it. Hard. Color is pretty damn spot on.

Also have an OEM 2017-2019 sport hatch rear lip. A bit dirty, but otherwise in great condition. Has 1/4" red vinyl pinstripe on it. Should come off pretty easily if you don't want the pinstriping. It's figuratively buried in my garage (buncha stuff to get through in order to get to it), but I can take pics if someone wants. $75 OBO picked up in Vegas or +shipping if you want to go through that. It's large, so shipping will be a bitch. Lip is gone. Local deal

Last edited:

nickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Country flag
Damn. I just bought a fake OE grille from Ebay. I would much rather have this.

lbsulli24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe LX-P
Country flag
Hi there! Is the grille still available? I have a '16 coupe and I've been wanting to change out the chrome grille. From research, this grille should fit on a '16 coupe. Any thoughts?

OP
OP
xRiCeBoYx

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ah shit. Forgot to update. So, yes, it is still available. However, I won't be able to get to it until May. If I remember correctly, all the front grilles between coupe/sedan/hatch are all interchangeable.

Currently moving, so we had to temporarily move into an apartment for a few months while we're waiting for our new house to be built. That said, it wasn't on my list of essentials, so it's in the storage pod we rented for all of our stuff deemed "nonessential"

If you don't mind waiting, I'll honor you calling dibs on it.

lbsulli24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe LX-P
Country flag
It's all good! Congrats on the future new house! Just let me know when you are settled. If I don't find another one before then, I'll take it! Thanks!

mt1293

First Name
Maxx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic Coupe EXT
Country flag
If nobody else has dibs on it once you can ship it I’ll totally buy it when you’re able to.

just let me know either way!

OP
OP
xRiCeBoYx

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If nobody else has dibs on it once you can ship it I’ll totally buy it when you’re able to.

just let me know either way!
You currently got dibs, my dude. Should be in the next couple weeks I'll be able to send it out!

mt1293

First Name
Maxx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic Coupe EXT
Country flag
You currently got dibs, my dude. Should be in the next couple weeks I'll be able to send it out!
Awesome! Let me know when you’re able to and we’ll set up the shipment and payment info

thanks!

LuiRose

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Did this deal ever happen? I'm looking for a grille just like this one. I'll take it if it's still available

mt1293

First Name
Maxx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic Coupe EXT
Country flag
Did this deal ever happen? I'm looking for a grille just like this one. I'll take it if it's still available
I’m still waiting to hear from him to see when he’s ready to ship it

OP
OP
xRiCeBoYx

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Chipping away at mountains of boxes, I think I can almost see it. Somehow, it got "organized" to the back of the garage when we were unloading our storage pod. Also, work (albeit work from home) starting to get a bit crazier with everything starting to open up and/or people getting bored and going out and about.

I do appreciate your patience, my dude. I'll prolly be hitting you up this weekend/early next week so we can get this thing going
Sponsored