• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

New York FS: NYC/NJ PRL Cobra Si 1.5t parts -- unused SRI conversion kit + free non-race maf, sri silicone

mkawa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FIat 500 abarth, NB2 '02 miata
Country flag
I HAVE MOVED. NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. WILL BE AVAILABLE IN SF BAY AREA IN JULY.

-----------

this is most of a PRL CAI for the 10th Si. comes with full prl short ram to CAI kit:

https://www.maperformance.com/produ...2016-2019-honda-civic-1-5t-prl-hc10-int-con-a

plus a non-race PRL maf for Si and the silicone from the short ram kit (was swapped in for service a couple of times). to complete a PRL CAI you will need to source a couple hose clamps and a filter.

also comes with a free unopened oem rear top damper mount assembly. not sure why i have this, but whatever.

50$ picked up in NYC/NJ. first come first serve

(does not come with random hand tools natch)
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: NYC/NJ PRL Cobra Si 1.5t parts -- unused SRI conversion kit + free non-race maf, sri silicone 1715986662895-if
ndom
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gandalf

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag
Can vouch for seller, purchased several other parts from them and the whole process was amazing, couldn't have asked for a better interaction!

OP
OP

mkawa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FIat 500 abarth, NB2 '02 miata
Country flag
Is this still available?
unfortunately no one picked it up before I moved. It will be available in norcal and shipped after I unpack in july or so.