• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: Morimoto Xb HID Complete Kit (35watt, 5500K)

BlackBlade17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Sedan - Crystal Black Pearl
Country flag
Hello all,

I installed this kit earlier this week, and after about 4 hours of driving I decided I am content sticking with my XenonDepot LED low beams until I ultimately get a complete retrofit in the distant future. Everything works flawlessly and is still in like-new condition.

The kit includes 2 35w 5500K bulbs, 2 ignitors, relay, and 9006 to H11 adapter to connect to the OEM socket.

I followed the installation guide on TRS and read many threads on here regarding ballast location and hiding wiring. Installation does take a bit of time, but all the components connect effortlessly and are of high quality. No problems with bulbs not firing, and color is consistent between both bulbs. Definitely a huge upgrade from halogens. Do note the bulbs has somewhat of a "green" hue in their illumination but from what I read, it disappears into a crisp white after approximately 40 or more hours of burning. Not a dealbreaker though in my opinion.

I am going to dissemble and remove the kit over the weekend when it stops raining. I apologize I don't have pictures on hand at the moment, but hope to generate some interest until I remove everything. I can gladly take photos of the kit then.

I'm asking $110 shipped. You can view the kit I ordered here: https://www.theretrofitsource.com/h11-morimoto-elite.html

Thanks for looking
Sponsored

Dawsfc3

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
Hello all,

I installed this kit earlier this week, and after about 4 hours of driving I decided I am content sticking with my XenonDepot LED low beams until I ultimately get a complete retrofit in the distant future. Everything works flawlessly and is still in like-new condition.

The kit includes 2 35w 5500K bulbs, 2 ignitors, relay, and 9006 to H11 adapter to connect to the OEM socket.

I followed the installation guide on TRS and read many threads on here regarding ballast location and hiding wiring. Installation does take a bit of time, but all the components connect effortlessly and are of high quality. No problems with bulbs not firing, and color is consistent between both bulbs. Definitely a huge upgrade from halogens. Do note the bulbs has somewhat of a "green" hue in their illumination but from what I read, it disappears into a crisp white after approximately 40 or more hours of burning. Not a dealbreaker though in my opinion.

I am going to dissemble and remove the kit over the weekend when it stops raining. I apologize I don't have pictures on hand at the moment, but hope to generate some interest until I remove everything. I can gladly take photos of the kit then.

I'm asking $110 shipped. You can view the kit I ordered here: https://www.theretrofitsource.com/h11-morimoto-elite.html

Thanks for looking
I am interested located in California