• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Pennsylvania FS: Mishimoto Intercooler w Piping for 17+ Civic Si

RLegionSi

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red 2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Selling this Brand New in Box Intercooler for 17+ Civic Si. It comes w Black Charge Pipes. I don’t have a photo of them because they are still in their box. I originally bought it for my Si, but I’ve decided to go a different route. I no longer need it.

Price is $700

As far as shipping goes, buyer must pay shipping. Local pickup is also available though. I am located in Eastern Pennsylvania.

Let’s get this IC sold to someone who needs it! Share w friends!

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Mishimoto Intercooler w Piping for 17+ Civic Si F70D182E-4CF7-4E7F-B265-FB4E7EF1D738

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Mishimoto Intercooler w Piping for 17+ Civic Si ADA0BDA9-1CB8-4550-9CFD-41CA7D5A5CF5

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Mishimoto Intercooler w Piping for 17+ Civic Si E41310C2-FEF3-485C-A7B1-C95AD775ABDA

Last edited:

RehabJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stoneautotech.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
The have those on sale right now for like $600 on MAP shipped.

OP
OP
RLegionSi

RLegionSi

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red 2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
The have those on sale right now for like $600 on MAP shipped.
uh, maybe the intercooler itself. The thread states this Intercooler comes with Charge Pipes. It is not pictured like as stated. Brand new w Piping, they sell for $950 + shipping.

RehabJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stoneautotech.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
uh, maybe the intercooler itself. The thread states this Intercooler comes with Charge Pipes. It is not pictured like as stated. Brand new w Piping, they sell for $950 + shipping.
Okay cool thank you for clarification

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is so tempting, and you are only 1.5 hours away.