• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS Mishimoto Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

1sttypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RSX
Sold and gone. Admin please remove. 9/19/18

After less than 6 months of use and 1000 miles, I am selling my intake. Due to unfortunate circumstances I have to sell my car. I reinstalled the stock intake and need to find a home for this one. I am asking a firm price of $350 plus shipping. I will accept paypal payment only. PM me with questions but please do not reach out with lowball offers. The system is complete and has no damage of any kind.
Honda Civic 10th gen FS Mishimoto Intake MMAI-CTR-17_1_3
Sponsored

Last edited:

JJAY8175

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord 2007 Honda civic SI 97 Subaru Legacy 17 CTR CW #3892
Country flag
How much is shipping to 46835

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #330, '17 Jeep GC Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Either through the Mishimoto sponsorship or other distributors selling for less than $405, you can get a brand new one for less than $350.

OP
OP

1sttypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RSX
Either through the Mishimoto sponsorship or other distributors selling for less than $405, you can get a brand new one for less than $350.
Thanks for the heads up. Do you have a link or example of pricing?

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #330, '17 Jeep GC Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mishimoto site says $405. A smart shopper would look around at other sellers to see what they sell it for. If you sign up for Mishi's sponsorship program and agree to their requirements I have seen a 35% discount provided to the sponsored person.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
I buy a new one at $405...$350+shipping is damn near $375...so $40 to $50 more I get a new one...no fuss

EDIT: Also, if you price correctly, you'll sell fast! Sure you loose a few $$ more, but you don't deal with any negativity at all! No sleep will be lost. Just by comparison, I've verbally sold mine for $260, and it sold in 2 seconds flat!!

Last edited:
OP
OP

1sttypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RSX
$200 plus shipping is fair then. Any takers?

OP
OP

1sttypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RSX
Sold and gone! Thanks guys. Admin please update or remove.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.