• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: like new center console

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Like new center console.

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: like new center console IMG_2465.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: like new center console IMG_2466.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: like new center console IMG_2467.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: like new center console IMG_2463.JPG

Last edited:

Estriplet94

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2016 EXT
Does it include the handle inside my handle hinge broke now hard to open

OP
OP

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Does it include the handle inside my handle hinge broke now hard to open

What do you mean by handle? Mine is OEM from Honda, actual items in pics. I can provide more pictures if you tell what part you are looking for.

Estriplet94

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2016 EXT
The handle clip in that console has 2 tabs on the side one of my tabs is worn and now handle on that console doesn't stay in

Estriplet94

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2016 EXT
Oh ok so the handle comes with it, thought I could purchase seperately. How much are you asking for it btw

Estriplet94

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2016 EXT
Do you know if they sell only that handle my console still fairly new , just need that handle with good hinges

Estriplet94

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2016 EXT
Yes yours look good just didn't want to get the whole thing unless I need to. Looked everywhere for that handle but can't find it seperately

OP
OP

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Do you know if they sell only that handle my console still fairly new , just need that handle with good hinges

It comes in whole big piece that you see in pictures. 3 pieces make up the complete center console, you can't any parts smaller than those three.

OP
OP

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
T
It comes in whole big piece that you see in pictures. 3 pieces make up the complete center console, you can't any parts smaller than those three.
The big piece makes from smaller pieces, but you can't buy those smaller pieces.

OP
OP

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Gotcha how much is it btw

$120 for complete set. The used and dirty large piece is $100 on ebay and each small piece is $37. I based my asking price on ebay listings. And these ebay items are used and have visible dirt.

Estriplet94

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2016 EXT
Dam 3d printed crap , that plastic is so soft sad how these cars are so sensitive.
I'll lyk ty though might just rig it with some hardening glue on hinge and try again.
Not your fault just venting at this cheap plastic that's not cheap
Sponsored