• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California FS - KTuner V1.2 (TSP 1 & 2)

IvanJonn

First Name
Ivan Jonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Testing the waters on the forums to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing my KTuner V1.2 with both TSP 1 and TSP 2.

It is still locked to my car, but want to see if anyone is seriously interested in purchasing it. Once that happens I'll just remain in contact with whoever wants to buy it to make sure they see it is unlocked for them.

Reason for selling is I am looking to upgrade to a V2 unit when my car returns from being rebuilt. Please message me if you have any questions or concerns! Thanks!

Also, for those who are wondering, the TSP tunes were purchased for a 2018 Civic Si.
Sponsored

Alphaskoom

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
oh for SURE you have potential buyers for it. its one of the quickest selling items i see pass through here.. almost 3-4 sold a week id say.. even during this pandemic.

OP
OP
IvanJonn

IvanJonn

First Name
Ivan Jonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
oh for SURE you have potential buyers for it. its one of the quickest selling items i see pass through here.. almost 3-4 sold a week id say.. even during this pandemic.
Oh shoot hahaha I didn't know that, good to know!

OP
OP
IvanJonn

IvanJonn

First Name
Ivan Jonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Oh sorry, for those concerned, I'm looking for $500 + Shipping as the TSP 1 + 2 is $200 alone. DM me if you have any questions or concerns!

OP
OP
IvanJonn

IvanJonn

First Name
Ivan Jonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Just wanted to bump this

Also wanted to note/open the floor to any offers available. I'll take any into consideration.

Thank you!

Lunar_fk7

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport
Country flag
You can buy these new from tsp with the tune for the price your asking bud.

OP
OP
IvanJonn

IvanJonn

First Name
Ivan Jonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
All good, it's cause I was including both their tunes. Bringing it down to $400 OBO though.

sib2on

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan (Aegean Blue)
Country flag
hmmm i could just buy it straight from tsp for 449 w/ free tsp tune and skip the hassle of it being unlocked or not...*Brand New! just my thoughts

OP
OP
IvanJonn

IvanJonn

First Name
Ivan Jonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
hmmm i could just buy it straight from tsp for 449 w/ free tsp tune and skip the hassle of it being unlocked or not...*Brand New! just my thoughts
To each their own, still open to any offers or PM's regarding the item. I know it would be better to send pictures of the unlocked device but as I mentioned, I'm testing the waters so I'll only do so if I find a serious buyer. Thank you!
Sponsored