• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS - Konig Dekagram / accord all weather mats Houston, Tx. Update 11/26/19

Yeet-n-Duner

First Name
j0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hb ex
Country flag
my car is a 2019 civic hatchback ex
these stuff are still on my car

stuff im parting out...
d2 racing coilovers .... $SOLD

2018-2019 Honda Accord sedan all weather mats.. husky
High walls.. rear is one piece covers center carpet..$100
Used for 2.5 months.. like new

konig dekagram 17x9 +40 offset black
was installed june 12th.
(i still have the konig stickers, not installed)

continental extreme dws 06 255/45/17
was installed june 12th.
love meaty tire stance... hella flush!

MUTEKI 32926BP SR35 Series Black 12mm x 1.5" Thread Size Closed End Lug Nut, (Set of 20)
this came with lock lugs
installed june 12th

tires / wheels / lugs... was asking $1300 (spent $1600 on these brand new)
I’ll sell it for $1000 if someone buys it now.. possibly 4K mileage only

713-819-five six three six .... jo
Houston, Tx area.
text if you're serious.

Honda Civic 10th gen FS - Konig Dekagram / accord all weather mats Houston, Tx. Update 11/26/19 D5FF7550-E97D-41D0-AC0F-E64F7F6EC286
Sponsored

Last edited:

monkeybuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Hatchback Sport Touring CVT - '03 S2000/Suzuka Blue (stock)
Country flag
Does the Ktuner have TSP tunes?

OP
OP

Yeet-n-Duner

First Name
j0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hb ex
Country flag
Sigh.. going to take ktuner off the market.. again

Ktuner is truly “night and day”

Passed week I drove without Ktuner and my mpg suffered. Performance suffered. Responsiveness suffered. All in all, I suffered.

will try to sell it once again when I’m close to getting rid of my civic.. Ktuner will be one of the last item to go

Ktuner V2 is off the market and back in my car.
Sponsored