• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: Husky Liner Mats & Trunk Tray (Milwaukee Pick Up)

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Hey Friends,

I made the very difficult decision to sell my 2016 Civic Touring Sedan this weekend for a Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring (needed more space).

I am trying to sell my Husky Liners (front and back) as well as trunk liner to make sure my garage doesn’t end up on an episode of Hoarders.

They are like new- no scuffs or anything, only used two winters. (Photos taken this weekend after a good cleaning).

Looking to get $90 for the full set for my Milwaukee metro, as I feel like shipping these would be rather expensive, though I’m open if the buyer is willing to pay for it.

Happy to meet in a public place at your convenience or you can stop by my house in Glendale at your leisure.

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Husky Liner Mats & Trunk Tray (Milwaukee Pick Up) 5B045806-E4EC-4215-9964-997774755B0C

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Husky Liner Mats & Trunk Tray (Milwaukee Pick Up) 7C97FDD6-1CE2-4A30-BAFB-FDE680C15014

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Husky Liner Mats & Trunk Tray (Milwaukee Pick Up) B7F2D9B4-0345-4763-A48B-A975DD50E34C

Last edited:

Royalz_2o9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Touring Sedan
Country flag
Hey Friends,

I made the very difficult decision to sell my 2016 Civic Touring Sedan this weekend for a Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring (needed more space).

I am trying to sell my Husky Liners (front and back) as well as trunk liner to make sure my garage doesn’t end up on an episode of Hoarders.

They are like new- no scuffs or anything, only used two winters. (Photos taken this weekend after a good cleaning).

Looking to get $90 for the full set for my Milwaukee metro, as I feel like shipping these would be rather expensive, though I’m open if the buyer is willing to pay for it.

Happy to meet in a public place at your convenience or you can stop by my house in Glendale at your leisure.

5B045806-E4EC-4215-9964-997774755B0C.jpeg

7C97FDD6-1CE2-4A30-BAFB-FDE680C15014.jpeg

B7F2D9B4-0345-4763-A48B-A975DD50E34C.jpeg

ill buy them off you if you still have them!

OP
OP
mno86

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
ill buy them off you if you still have them!
Hey! They are still available. What’s a good day/time for you, I’d be happy to meet you somewhere in the metro. I’m going out of town Thursday-Monday but I’m free after 5 tonight and tomorrow.

Royalz_2o9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Touring Sedan
Country flag
Hey! They are still available. What’s a good day/time for you, I’d be happy to meet you somewhere in the metro. I’m going out of town Thursday-Monday but I’m free after 5 tonight and tomorrow.
damn brother I live in CA

c_bongo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback
Country flag
Good luck from another Wisconsin guy! To bad they don’t fit a hatch. I’m shopping for weathertechs now

OP
OP
mno86

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
You're the best :)
Hey man sorry for the delay. Stopped by USPS and even ground shipping was astronomically high to your zip code- it’s be $75 for both items. Attached the photos for proof (the bottom numbers on both quotes)

Total would be about $160 for the mats and shipping. Still significantly cheaper than if you were to buy them new but totally get if that’s a game changer.

Just wanted to get the info I promised to you!

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Husky Liner Mats & Trunk Tray (Milwaukee Pick Up) image

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Husky Liner Mats & Trunk Tray (Milwaukee Pick Up) image

Royalz_2o9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Touring Sedan
Country flag
Hey man sorry for the delay. Stopped by USPS and even ground shipping was astronomically high to your zip code- it’s be $75 for both items. Attached the photos for proof (the bottom numbers on both quotes)

Total would be about $160 for the mats and shipping. Still significantly cheaper than if you were to buy them new but totally get if that’s a game changer.

Just wanted to get the info I promised to you!

image.jpg

image.jpg
Hey man i appreciate everything, so a few days ago i thought you mightve forgotten so i saw a deal on amazon for the fronts and rear for 109.99 so i purchased those and got the cargo tray OEM honda one for about 40. im sorry i wont be able to buy these from you, good luck on the sell man

Rogue7

Rogue SI
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Infiniti FX35, 2018 Civic Si, 2017 Honda Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are you still selling these? I'm in Milwaukee and just ordered a set on amazon today but can just as easily cancel that and come pick them up.

OP
OP
mno86

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Are you still selling these? I'm in Milwaukee and just ordered a set on amazon today but can just as easily cancel that and come pick them up.
Hey man, sorry for the delay. I actually met with a buyer around lunch today and he decided to take them.

Rogue7

Rogue SI
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Infiniti FX35, 2018 Civic Si, 2017 Honda Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thats ok, I was waiting to cancel the order till I heard from you. Thanks anyway!
Sponsored