• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Rhode Island FS: Hertz tweeters with sail panels / Hertz center 3.5" speaker / OEM door woofers

DOZOIR

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe (lunar silver)
Country flag
After a year of owning my '20 Si Coupe, I decided to do a second upgrade to my door speakers with a component set.
I had originally upgraded just the tweeters and center speaker and have them now for sale as well as the OEM door woofers.

* Hertz Dieci 24.3 tweeters already installed in OEM sail panels
(Sail panels are relatively cheap, so I purchased new ones for the component set install.)
Includes wiring harness. Plug & play!
Great sounding tweeters!
DT 24.3 - Hertz Dieci car audio tweeters (hertzaudiovideo.com)

$ 60 OBO plus shipping
SOLD

* Hertz Dieci DCX 87.3 3.5 inch center speaker
Includes wiring harness. Plug & play!
(Sold the other one on civicx.com after I installed this one.)
DCX 87.3 - Hertz Dieci car audio coaxials (hertzaudiovideo.com)

$45 OBO plus shipping
SOLD

* OEM Honda Door Woofers (39120-TBA-A81)
$20 OBO plus shipping

Thank you for looking!

Honda Civic 10th gen FS:  Hertz tweeters with sail panels / Hertz center 3.5" speaker / OEM door woofers IMG_20210612_2142036

Honda Civic 10th gen FS:  Hertz tweeters with sail panels / Hertz center 3.5" speaker / OEM door woofers IMG_20210612_2142389

Honda Civic 10th gen FS:  Hertz tweeters with sail panels / Hertz center 3.5" speaker / OEM door woofers IMG_20210612_2152447

Honda Civic 10th gen FS:  Hertz tweeters with sail panels / Hertz center 3.5" speaker / OEM door woofers IMG_20210612_2151473

Honda Civic 10th gen FS:  Hertz tweeters with sail panels / Hertz center 3.5" speaker / OEM door woofers IMG_20210612_2140476

Last edited:
OP
OP
DOZOIR

DOZOIR

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Do the tweeters and center speaker also fit Type R?
The tweeters and the center speaker will fit the Type R.

FYI: I just sold the tweeters with the sail panels and wiring harness...
Center speaker with wiring harness is still available.

Cnelms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic ex hatch, 2015 F150 XLT
Country flag
curious if you made or bought the harness for the tweeters. Thinking about changing mine and would like a plug and play option.

OP
OP
DOZOIR

DOZOIR

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
curious if you made or bought the harness for the tweeters. Thinking about changing mine and would like a plug and play option.
The wiring harness for the tweeters is available on EBay and Amazon.
Sponsored