• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: GTA - Aeroflow Dynamics Kit for 2017 Civic Hatchback- NIB!!

OP
OP

civic-phill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
How much for the front splitter?
I can do $550 shipped
By my calculations, you're saving over $150 dollars and getting bank rate USD to CAD conversion - which never happens.

Alternatively, I can do $750 shipped for the entire package skirts and front splitter

You may want to consider the side skirts - as this is a sweet deal.

The entire package cost me just under ~$1000 when all said and done.

Aeroflow doesn't do returns - otherwise I would have just shipped it back. Aeroflow charged $100 USD just to ship to me.

Thanks

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
I can do $550 shipped
By my calculations, you're saving over $150 dollars and getting bank rate USD to CAD conversion - which never happens.

Alternatively, I can do $750 shipped for the entire package skirts and front splitter

You may want to consider the side skirts - as this is a sweet deal.

The entire package cost me just under ~$1000 when all said and done.

Aeroflow doesn't do returns - otherwise I would have just shipped it back. Aeroflow charged $100 USD just to ship to me.

Thanks
Why $550 if they re $330 on their site?

OP
OP

civic-phill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Why $550 if they re $330 on their site?
My apologies,

i replied on my phone and forgot some very important information.

I am located in GTA - Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada. I am speaking in terms of Canadian dollars.

$330 US equals 436.78 before credit card exchange fees, bank rates, etc.

Shipping a large box (like a front splitter) is expensive. Usually around $100 depending on the location.

if you are seriously interested, PM me and i can provide a more detailed quote of shipping just the front splitter.

Greaver01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch
Whats price for the lot for a local guy, no shipping nessicary?

OP
OP

civic-phill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Whats price for the lot for a local guy, no shipping nessicary?
I can do $675 for the complete package

Aeroflow V1 front splitter and Aeroflow V1 side skirts. These are made in US and amazing quality which u can see in person

PM me for more detail

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
will this fit sedan?