• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Canada - BS FS - Ground Control Coilover Conversion (Used)

iforyou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R, 2001 Honda S2000, 2007 Acura RDX
Country flag
Going with a different setup direction and so I don't need these anymore.

These were installed on my car for about 8000 miles and are in good condition. Selling because I've upgraded to another kit.

The best thing about this kit is that it allows you to keep the excellent factory adaptive dampers so that you can still change suspension stiffness by toggling between Comfort, Sport, and +R modes.

You can also adjust the front camber with the included camber plates.

The ride height is fully adjustable and according to Ground Control, it can go from anywhere between stock height to 1.75" drop. This flexibility is important if you feel the other aftermarket lowering springs are just too low, while the stock height is just too high. I personally had the car setup with about an 0.8" to 1" drop so that I could run 275 width tires without rubbing or rolling my fenders.

This conversion kit comes equipped with linear rate Eibach springs, Ground Control camber plates and the Height Adjuster kit. It replaces your factory progressive spring and fixed position top mounts. You may want to get some Ground Control bump stops.

I will also include a set of rear helper springs to assist the rear at full droop (not needed but i wanted to add that extra feature in there).

More info from here:
https://groundcontrolstore.com/coll...ration-honda-civic-type-r-coilover-conversion

I'm located in Vancouver, BC, Canada but can ship to anywhere in Canada and USA.

$580 USD shipped.

Thanks for looking!

Honda Civic 10th gen FS - Ground Control Coilover Conversion (Used) GC-4545

Honda Civic 10th gen FS - Ground Control Coilover Conversion (Used) GC-4545-1

Honda Civic 10th gen FS - Ground Control Coilover Conversion (Used) 20210128_103329

Honda Civic 10th gen FS - Ground Control Coilover Conversion (Used) 20210110_152727

Honda Civic 10th gen FS - Ground Control Coilover Conversion (Used) 20210110_152746

Honda Civic 10th gen FS - Ground Control Coilover Conversion (Used) 20210110_153117

Honda Civic 10th gen FS - Ground Control Coilover Conversion (Used) 20210110_152753

Last edited: