• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS/FT: New KoyoRad, New upgrade Prl hoses, and new v2 Prl intercooler piping

Fc3_Si

First Name
Rdel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Si Coupe, 17 Si Coupe, 19 Civic Type R
Country flag
I’m selling new Koyorad with new upgrade red Prl hoses and new V2 Prl Intercooler pipings. I don’t need the koyorad and upgrade hoses since I’m not tracking my car. The intercooler piping don’t fit my Garrett Intercooler.

1. New Koyorad $250 pLus shipping

2. New Prl red upgrade hose $100 shipped

3. New V2 Prl Intercooler pipings $150 plus shipping.

Buyer is responsible for the PayPal fee.

Honda Civic 10th gen FS/FT: New KoyoRad, New upgrade Prl hoses, and new v2 Prl intercooler piping 4E617F96-3071-4690-B62F-AB58812BFA94
Honda Civic 10th gen FS/FT: New KoyoRad, New upgrade Prl hoses, and new v2 Prl intercooler piping 2F12582C-1CDD-4288-A4C5-5E9C04769B0C
Honda Civic 10th gen FS/FT: New KoyoRad, New upgrade Prl hoses, and new v2 Prl intercooler piping 018857FD-F5E5-4AB4-BB78-D5655D70776B
Honda Civic 10th gen FS/FT: New KoyoRad, New upgrade Prl hoses, and new v2 Prl intercooler piping image

OP
OP
Fc3_Si

Fc3_Si

First Name
Rdel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Si Coupe, 17 Si Coupe, 19 Civic Type R
Country flag
Prl Intercooler piping sold