• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS Focal Integration ISC165 Speaker set FS

Lazerline19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
PURCHASED BRAND NEW USED ABOUT 2 WEEKS. TWEETERS ARE JUST A TAD BRIGHT FOR ME THESE ARE IDEAL FOR COUNTRY/ROCK PUNCHY CRISPY MUSIC I LISTEN TO DUBSTEP SO A SOFTER SPEAKER IS WHAT I WENT FOR. THESE ARE VERY CLEAN CLEAR AND INSANELY LOUD SPEAKERS FYI. I REPACKED THEM BACK TO OEM SPECS SHIPPED IN A PROTECTED SHIPPING BOX CONDITION IS 8-10 JUST MINOR SIGNS OF USAGE NEAR CONNECTIONS THAT'S ABOUT IT I RATE AGGRESSIVELY SO YOU'LL PROBABLY THINK THEY ARE EVEN BETTER CONDITION. LOOKING TO GET $70 AND SHIP FREE ANYWHERE IN LOWER US 48 STATES FREE WITH TRACKING MOST LIKELY FEDEX GROUND/HOME DELIVERY. PM ME ANYTIME DAY OR NIGHT :)

INCLUDED IS,

OEM SPEAKERS
OEM BOX AND MANUAL
OEM FOAM GASKETS

Honda Civic 10th gen FS Focal Integration ISC165 Speaker set FS IMG_1137

Honda Civic 10th gen FS Focal Integration ISC165 Speaker set FS IMG_1138

Honda Civic 10th gen FS Focal Integration ISC165 Speaker set FS IMG_1152

Honda Civic 10th gen FS Focal Integration ISC165 Speaker set FS IMG_1154

Honda Civic 10th gen FS Focal Integration ISC165 Speaker set FS IMG_1156

Honda Civic 10th gen FS Focal Integration ISC165 Speaker set FS IMG_1148

Honda Civic 10th gen FS Focal Integration ISC165 Speaker set FS IMG_1150

Honda Civic 10th gen FS Focal Integration ISC165 Speaker set FS IMG_1151

Honda Civic 10th gen FS Focal Integration ISC165 Speaker set FS IMG_1141

sibanez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Acura Integra GSR
Country flag
Did you run these with the factory head unit? Big fan of Focals . . . may be interested. Thanks!

OP
OP
Lazerline19

Lazerline19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
yes I did they were god clean loud and a ton of upper midbass again just the tweeter wasn't for my style music I always been a morel fan so stupid on my part to try these they are polar opposites sound signature. But yes got them packed in a box ready to ship

Royalz_2o9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Touring Sedan
Country flag
yes I did they were god clean loud and a ton of upper midbass again just the tweeter wasn't for my style music I always been a morel fan so stupid on my part to try these they are polar opposites sound signature. But yes got them packed in a box ready to ship
hows the midbass compared to that of the kicker ksc6704 we had? is it good for rap/hip hop?

OP
OP
Lazerline19

Lazerline19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
these are punchier louder technically clearer overall than kicker but sharper colder and more aggressive sounding i deff wouldn't recommend with rap hip hop or my choice of dubstep this is great for classical/rock/country thats where they really shine to me

OP
OP
Lazerline19

Lazerline19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
ILL LOWER TO $68 SHIPPED IF LOCATED IN LOWER US 48 STATES JUST TO GET THEM SOLD THESE NEED A GOOD HOME GREAT SPEAKERS GOING TO WASTE SITTING HERE ILL SHIP FAST :)

OP
OP
Lazerline19

Lazerline19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
It was recently brought to my attention these are on sale online for $80 so I'll lower to $62 shipped to cover paypal fee and I will ship same day of payment :)

Last edited: