• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Maryland SOLD! 2020 Sonic Gray Peal CTR w/19,xxx miles / EXCELLENT

gearhead

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
SOLD! The wheel / tire package is available. I will create a sepearte FOR SALE thread

$39,950 / OBO

I bought my SGP CTR new in September.. 9 months ago and have enjoyed this incredible automobile as a daily driver. My office is 55 miles one way and is 99% interstate and highway. I leave the house at 0530 and it's not unusual to only hit the brakes when I get to the office. This car is wasted spending all of its time at 3,200 RPM cruising on the highway. I average more than 27 MPG (see fuelly records) which is great. But with a 12 gallon tank, I'm stopping for gas 3x a week (not fun). Unfortunatley for me, I'll be replacing the CTR with a boring commuter car.

Here are some details and photos:

* 2020 SGP CTR w/ 19,xxx miles

* always garaged

* enthusiast owned (i'm 56 if that matters).. a car nut who drives family crazy washing the CTR

* factory wheels and tires come with the car. they were removed at 8,738 miles. flawless.

* JDM Honda clear corners

* 3M tint. 35%. legal in most states

I have a $3,600 set of 18" wheels and tires on the car now (~10,300 miles). While I don't expect to get my money back out of them, the 18" set up has value. If you want the 18" set-up, make me an offer with the purchase of the car.

$2,600:

Yokohama Advan RS III, 18x9.5 +45 5x120 Black Chrome Limited Finish: https://www.civicx.com/forum/thread...5-45-5x120-black-chrome-limited-finish.53705/

$250:

Project Kics R40 Iconix (Capless) in black + locks

$775:

Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 tires, 255/40/18

$35:

Kamispeed Muteki 72.6-64.1 Aluminum Hub Ring Set

Thanks for looking.

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD!  2020 Sonic Gray Peal CTR w/19,xxx miles / EXCELLENT CTR_29 AUG 2020_Delivery Hamilton Honda NJ.1

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD!  2020 Sonic Gray Peal CTR w/19,xxx miles / EXCELLENT CTR_29 AUG 2020_Delivery Hamilton Honda NJ.2

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD!  2020 Sonic Gray Peal CTR w/19,xxx miles / EXCELLENT Gregs CTR

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD!  2020 Sonic Gray Peal CTR w/19,xxx miles / EXCELLENT Gregs CTR_2

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD!  2020 Sonic Gray Peal CTR w/19,xxx miles / EXCELLENT Gregs CTR_1

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD!  2020 Sonic Gray Peal CTR w/19,xxx miles / EXCELLENT Gregs CTR_3

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD!  2020 Sonic Gray Peal CTR w/19,xxx miles / EXCELLENT Gregs CTR_5

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD!  2020 Sonic Gray Peal CTR w/19,xxx miles / EXCELLENT Gregs CTR_mileage

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD!  2020 Sonic Gray Peal CTR w/19,xxx miles / EXCELLENT Gregs CTR_OEM wheel trunk

Last edited:
OP
OP
gearhead

gearhead

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
I’d be all over this except I don’t want to be divorced! Glws
is that your SGP Si (avatar)? my wife wouldn't notice the difference! go for it!

Hey bud beautiful car I’m interested ?
ok, let me know if you'd like to discuss.. send a PM.

Here are a few shots of the perfect Advan wheel offset -
Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD!  2020 Sonic Gray Peal CTR w/19,xxx miles / EXCELLENT Gregs CTR_rear offset
Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD!  2020 Sonic Gray Peal CTR w/19,xxx miles / EXCELLENT Gregs CTR_front offset