• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS - FBO 2018 Civic Si (Testing Waters)

IvanJonn

First Name
Ivan Jonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in taking my car off my hands. It's FBO including a 27WON Turbo upgrade and some transmission upgrades. Only issue is that the motor is knocking and either needs a swap, or a rebuild (I recommend the rebuild so it can hold the extra power reliably)

Reason being for my posting is I don't know how quickly I can save up for a motor build myself, and the car has been out of commission in my driveway since October 2019. I haven't saved anything near the amount I need to get the motor rebuilt. If I am able to sell it to someone, I would just use the extra money pick up a different car, then get back into the car game when I can support it.

Feel free to DM me for more details, or also check out my car IG page for pics and more info @fc1vanjonn
Sponsored

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Man that sucks... I take it the car was tuned? Good luck either way:coffee:

OP
OP
IvanJonn

IvanJonn

First Name
Ivan Jonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Man that sucks... I take it the car was tuned? Good luck either way:coffee:
Yeah... And actually... Kind of but not really? The whole time I was just running a basemap tune from KTuner for the 27WON turbo.

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
Yeah... And actually... Kind of but not really? The whole time I was just running a basemap tune from KTuner for the 27WON turbo.
Dam that sucks. i wonder why though was it pushed really hard, where you running ethanol?