• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California FS: Civic Type R Custom Evolution Car Cover - Outdoor

XTPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
m
Country flag
Selling because I no-longer own a civic :(.
Great cover, custom made to fit the type R by CoverCraft, repels water but is also breathable, not completely water tight though, heavy rain will get through. Slightly cushioned to provide a bit of protection from bumps. Kept my car's paint perfect for a year and a half while it was parked under a sappy/bird filled Tree.
I cleaned it fairly recently also.
Made from Block it Fabric:

NOAH Barrier Fabric is an advanced car cover fabric made from durable polyethylene and polypropylene. Its proprietary bi-component technology provides the highest level of softness and strength. It blocks water and guards against surface scratches.
NOAH car cover fabric serves as a complete barrier to most dust, dirt, and other hazards and pollutants. This makes it great for a variety of outdoor covering applications and dust covers, not just cars. Easily wash the fabric with an industrial tumble front-load machine or by hand. The breathable material is lightweight and easily compactible.

Unfortunately I don't have any photos of it on the car, I wish I took a few before I sold it, but I assure you its a great fit, has pockets for the mirrors and antenna. A rope at the bottom is included to help tie it down. Comes with a carry bag. Was over $300 new.

$15
Buyer pays postage, or free pickup from Glendale CA.
Feel free to ask any questions

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Civic Type R Custom Evolution Car Cover - Outdoor OderDetails.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Civic Type R Custom Evolution Car Cover - Outdoor Noah Specs

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Civic Type R Custom Evolution Car Cover - Outdoor PXL_20210904_212048124
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Civic Type R Custom Evolution Car Cover - Outdoor PXL_20210904_212109699

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Civic Type R Custom Evolution Car Cover - Outdoor PXL_20210904_212119017

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Civic Type R Custom Evolution Car Cover - Outdoor PXL_20210904_212121170

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Civic Type R Custom Evolution Car Cover - Outdoor PXL_20210904_212126817

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Civic Type R Custom Evolution Car Cover - Outdoor PXL_20210904_212144191

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Civic Type R Custom Evolution Car Cover - Outdoor PXL_20210904_212853870

Last edited:

JO3L

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1E5, NA6CE
Country flag
Can you ship to 91761? Might be free early Sunday morning if you are available.