• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: Civic Si Sedan Plug N Play Third Brake Flasher Module

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
2/22: Learned some automation! If the form is closed, I am out of stock. If the form is open, it's in stock!

Hey guys!

I've got all the parts I need to assemble plug and play brake light flashers for the Civic Si Sedan. Note, this has only been tested on the Civic Si Sedan and no other Civic models.

Please confirm that your connectors look like the ones attached before ordering.

To install:
1. Set desired pattern.
2. Remove trunk lid liner
3. Unplug connector for 3rd brake light from harness.
4. Install module. It can only be installed one way. You will need zip ties or double-sided tape to secure the module.
5. Replace liner.
6. Done!

Note: The wires are pretty delicate (26 awg), if you need to remove the module, be sure you are not pulling the connector by the wires.

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Civic Si Sedan Plug N Play Third Brake Flasher Module {filename}

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Civic Si Sedan Plug N Play Third Brake Flasher Module WFtN48v_d

Here is a demo video on my own car:

Installation video, courtesy of @JO3L :

The price is $40 shipped to the US 50. All transactions will be done with PayPal Invoicing. Please fill out the form below:
https://forms.gle/vnFn8yP8yfCVwGim7

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Civic Si Sedan Plug N Play Third Brake Flasher Module IMG_20191215_232807

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Civic Si Sedan Plug N Play Third Brake Flasher Module IMG_20191215_232818

Last edited:
OP
OP
ez12a

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag

adriansayyss

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Civic Type R #34509
Country flag
Just received mine! Looks well made and put together. Even has braided lines for the wires!

OP
OP
ez12a

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
Invoices sent and orders shipped today. Will be basically out of town starting next week until Jan 2020. Orders submitted and paid up until Thursday night will ship out Friday. Orders submitted this Friday and next week wont be fulfilled until January.

Happy holidays, folks!

whoisJSR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avgntrials.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
If this comes out for the Coupe (or is confirmed to work) I'm a day-one customer!

Friction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Form submitted. Hopefully you can get mine out tomorrow!

EDIT:
Since I've watched that dang video more times than I care to admit I finally wrote it all down. I'm not sure if this was already posted somewhere so here it is again if so.

I've bolded the ones I personally think are acceptable. The others may incite road rage in the traffic behind you.
0000 Flash 5X > Steady
1000 Flash 10X > Steady
0100 Flash 5X > Slow Flash 4X > Steady
1100 Flash 10X > Slow flash 4X > Steady
0010 Flash 5X > Pulse
1010 Flash 10x > Pulse
0110 Flash 5X > Slow Flash 4x > Pulse
1110 Flash 10X > Slow Flash 4X > Pulse
0001 Flash 20X > Steady
1001 Flash 20X > Pulse
0101 Continuous Flash
1101 Continuous Slow Flash
0011 Light/Dark 4X > Steady
1011 Light/Dark 4X > Pulse

0111 Continuous Light/Dark
1111 Continuous Pulse

Last edited:

OP
OP
ez12a

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
Orders shipped this morning! Thanks all, see y'all in Jan!

redfred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
As a fellow motorist, I find these to be very annoying. Especially in heavy traffic. Please stop....

OP
OP
ez12a

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
As a fellow motorist, I find these to be very annoying. Especially in heavy traffic. Please stop....
petition your local lawmaker.

Friction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just got mine. Hoping to get to to install tonight!
Edit: super easy install, thanks for the tutorial.
I'll agree that the constant flashing modes are annoying which is why I chose this route that has options beyond constant flashing. I plan to use the 1011 setting that does 4 light/dark flashes then the pulses. I'll see what it looks like in person. Also I'm not on and off the brakes much.
Sponsored

Last edited: