• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: Civic si RV6 catless dp/fp

abracadaniel_

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si coupe pwp
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is the last i have left from my si
Local pickup
Located in Palmdale, SoCal

rv6 catless downpipe/front pipe $400
i might consider shipping at buyers expense.

People, please realize this combo can't be separated due to the fact that they are mounted to each other via V-band clamps. our cars down pipes are connected to the front pipe by nuts and bolts. this combo CANT be separated.

https://www.rv6-p.com/rv6-downpipe-and-front-pipe-combo-for-17-civic-si.html

https://www.rv6-p.com/rv6-tm-modular-downpipe-for-17-civic-si.html

View attachment 191648

View attachment 191649

View attachment 191650

View attachment 191651

View attachment 191652

View attachment 191653

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Civic si RV6 catless dp/fp 10ED63F6-1CCA-4DE4-B1FF-D48BB3A5EFDD

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: Civic si RV6 catless dp/fp 5A9590A2-AC9C-4A07-88DA-D7B3510C730E

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

dv55xc

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Si coupe (daily), 07 S2000 (weekend warrior)
Country flag
Is the ktuner still available?

OP
OP
abracadaniel_

abracadaniel_

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si coupe pwp
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did the down pipe and front pipe give you a noticeable amount of power or can’t feel it
definitely, as well as louder exhaust note and more burbles and farts on decel. but i installed this at the same time as the ktuner with tsp tune.

pkwon121

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Would you be willing to split up the down pipe and front pipe?

pkwon121

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m pretty sure you can’t sell separately because they’re connected by v band clamp the original dp connect to fp by Bolts so it wouldn’t work
OK, I didn't realize that, GLWS