• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: 9” Phoenix Android Radio (px5/4gb/32gb rom) w/ CPU Fan

beachesatnormandy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX-L
Country flag
I have a 9” Phoenix Android Radio for sale that’s in great condition. Originally bought it cause the normal head unit is trash. But with the new CarPlay release, I don’t have to deal with that anymore. It’s a great replacement for the base head unit!

Specs:
  • 4gb memory
  • Fast px5 chipset
  • 32gb rom
  • CPU heatsink and fan installed
  • Ktuner ready
  • No carplay adapter
  • Comes with 2 screen protectors

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 9” Phoenix Android Radio (px5/4gb/32gb rom) w/ CPU Fan dgWlC3Y
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 9” Phoenix Android Radio (px5/4gb/32gb rom) w/ CPU Fan Ixciy8E

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 9” Phoenix Android Radio (px5/4gb/32gb rom) w/ CPU Fan EAnvHS5

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 9” Phoenix Android Radio (px5/4gb/32gb rom) w/ CPU Fan MtWDqEP

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 9” Phoenix Android Radio (px5/4gb/32gb rom) w/ CPU Fan 8T93HHa

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 9” Phoenix Android Radio (px5/4gb/32gb rom) w/ CPU Fan J7qFnkH
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 9” Phoenix Android Radio (px5/4gb/32gb rom) w/ CPU Fan 0FnEcPF
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 9” Phoenix Android Radio (px5/4gb/32gb rom) w/ CPU Fan 1vmojYz

Looking for $315 with pickup in the DC/Baltimore/Delaware area. Can ship at buyers expense. The box will be about 5lbs and 5oz to ship.

joe3456789

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Or do I have to use a different backup cam?

raf702

First Name
Ralf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatch Sport SGP
Country flag
Just PM'd you.

Grecia 120

First Name
Grecia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic hatchback sport
Country flag
I have a 9” Phoenix Android Radio for sale that’s in great condition. Originally bought it cause the normal head unit is trash. But with the new CarPlay release, I don’t have to deal with that anymore. It’s a great replacement for the base head unit!

Specs:
  • 4gb memory
  • Fast px5 chipset
  • 32gb rom
  • CPU heatsink and fan installed
  • Ktuner ready
  • No carplay adapter
  • Comes with 2 screen protectors

dgWlC3Y.jpg
Ixciy8E.jpg

EAnvHS5.jpg

MtWDqEP.jpg

8T93HHa.jpg

J7qFnkH.jpg
0FnEcPF.jpg
1vmojYz.jpg

Looking for $315 with pickup in the DC/Baltimore/Delaware area. Can ship at buyers expense. The box will be about 5lbs and 5oz to ship.
Is this still available????