• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California FS: 27won 90a (race) rmm, hasport 62a rmm (Los Angeles)

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Reason for sale: I have the 27won 70a rmm now and I don't see myself switching back to either one any time soon. The 27won rmm has a lot of miles but I'm still listing it juuust in case someone wants it.

27won 90a rmm - $85 - 16,000 miles SOLD
hasport 62a rmm - $95 - 3,000 miles
SOLD

Local pickup around Los Angeles (located near ktown/dtla)
I can split shipping cost 50/50

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 27won 90a (race) rmm, hasport 62a rmm (Los Angeles) Photo Apr 05, 5 31 45 PM

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 27won 90a (race) rmm, hasport 62a rmm (Los Angeles) Photo Apr 05, 5 32 05 PM

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 27won 90a (race) rmm, hasport 62a rmm (Los Angeles) Photo Apr 05, 5 32 18 PM

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 27won 90a (race) rmm, hasport 62a rmm (Los Angeles) Photo Apr 05, 5 32 30 PM

Last edited:

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What’s the nvh on the 27won compared to the hasport?

OP
OP
geeeek

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What’s the nvh on the 27won compared to the hasport?
The 90a and 62a are completely different, 90a holds everything tight and transmits a lot of engine noise/vibration into the cabin. I actually enjoyed “feeling” the engine every time I tap the gas but after having it on my car for a while I wanted something a little quieter for a daily.

62a is much softer in comparison, there’s a lot more engine movement and it hardly transmits noise and vibrations into the cabin. The only real nvh occurs when engaging clutch in 1st. It was a little too quiet/soft for my taste after driving with the 90a for so long. But, a lot of people on civicx have complained the 62a is too harsh over oem so it’s really dependent on your own tastes and tolerances.

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The 90a and 62a are completely different, 90a holds everything tight and transmits a lot of engine noise/vibration into the cabin. I actually enjoyed “feeling” the engine every time I tap the gas but after having it on my car for a while I wanted something a little quieter for a daily.

62a is much softer in comparison, there’s a lot more engine movement and it hardly transmits noise and vibrations into the cabin. The only real nvh occurs when engaging clutch in 1st. It was a little too quiet/soft for my taste after driving with the 90a for so long. But, a lot of people on civicx have complained the 62a is too harsh over oem so it’s really dependent on your own tastes and tolerances.
I have the hasport 62a right now and it’s not terrible but I’d like the more solid feel. I can feel the engine move through the clutch sometimes. The wife isn’t a big fan of the constant rattling dash at idle. I’m debating on switching to the 27won

OP
OP
geeeek

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have the hasport 62a right now and it’s not terrible but I’d like the more solid feel. I can feel the engine move through the clutch sometimes. The wife isn’t a big fan of the constant rattling dash at idle. I’m debating on switching to the 27won
Honestly, if you want a more solid feel with only a mild increase in nvh, I'd have to recommend the 27won 70a. That being said the 90a nvh wasn't bad, my only complaint is that the cabin drone off throttle above ~3500rpm was loud. But that's totally expected from a mount with a stiff single bushing, I just didn't want to deal with it once I started waking up to cold mornings lol.

snyperwolf62

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX w/Honda Sensing
Country flag
Honestly, if you want a more solid feel with only a mild increase in nvh, I'd have to recommend the 27won 70a. That being said the 90a nvh wasn't bad, my only complaint is that the cabin drone off throttle above ~3500rpm was loud. But that's totally expected from a mount with a stiff single bushing, I just didn't want to deal with it once I started waking up to cold mornings lol.
Thinking about the 27won 70A, but it's my daily and I often have passengers. I haven't really heard much input from people with CVTs about it. I know you have a manual, but how would you describe the NVH feeling of cruising between ~1500-2500?

OP
OP
geeeek

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thinking about the 27won 70A, but it's my daily and I often have passengers. I haven't really heard much input from people with CVTs about it. I know you have a manual, but how would you describe the NVH feeling of cruising between ~1500-2500?
I don't recall the exact number but I don't like driving below 2000rpm because it feels kind of "luggy", like you can feel the drivetrain sort of shaking around and oscillating at such low speeds. I don't think this ever happens with the oem which makes sense for a 0 nvh unit. 2000-2500 is pretty smooth but there still is a vibration/hum which is basically always present with the rmm.

NVH is really subjective though, I swapped to 90a when the car had like 1000 miles and I'm used to that. But some civicx members early on found the 62a to be way too harsh, and filling the oem unit with window weld was super common.

OP
OP
geeeek

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Let me just correct myself and say it’s smooth at 1500 as well. It does vibrate like I mentioned near idle speeds, but that pretty much only happens when at low vehicle speed in 2nd gear when I don’t want to go back to 1st. The “most” NVH happens when engaging the clutch from a stop since that is usually below 1500 as well, not sure how that translates to cvt driving.

snyperwolf62

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Let me just correct myself and say it’s smooth at 1500 as well. It does vibrate like I mentioned near idle speeds, but that pretty much only happens when at low vehicle speed in 2nd gear when I don’t want to go back to 1st. The “most” NVH happens when engaging the clutch from a stop since that is usually below 1500 as well, not sure how that translates to cvt driving.
Oh okay, thank you that actually still helps a lot. Can you tell me about the "pros" of the RMM as well? How you liking it?

OP
OP
geeeek

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oh okay, thank you that actually still helps a lot. Can you tell me about the "pros" of the RMM as well? How you liking it?
I like the feedback the rmm allows, driving feels more engaging overall. The sound and vibrations feel awesome, the car is less numb. I remember when I first reflashed the car with a ktuner base map on the oem rmm I couldn't even feel the clutch engage anymore which was weird.

The pro with practical use (why people buy a stiff rmm) is that the engine doesn't wobble around with aggressive shifting/throttle. Car feels more composed and gets power on the ground better.

snyperwolf62

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I like the feedback the rmm allows, driving feels more engaging overall. The sound and vibrations feel awesome, the car is less numb. I remember when I first reflashed the car with a ktuner base map on the oem rmm I couldn't even feel the clutch engage anymore which was weird.

The pro with practical use (why people buy a stiff rmm) is that the engine doesn't wobble around with aggressive shifting/throttle. Car feels more composed and gets power on the ground better.
Cool, I'll look around and see if I can find anything else about what that's like with a CVT since there really isn't any "shifting" in a CVT trans. Thanks man ✌
Sponsored