• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

South Carolina FS: 2021 Championship White 2500 miles

Homebrw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500SVTPP Vert
Country flag
I've got a babied 2021 CTR in CW. It has never seen rain and has a tick over 2800 miles.

Ceramic coated. (OEM wheels too)
LE Black Chrome CIVIC lettering on trunk
JDM clear side markers (OE parts come with)
JDM yellow fog
Clutch Reservoir insulator
Custom CTR badged aftermarket floor mats + Original mats with 9 miles
ZL1 front and rear stone guards
JLT Oil Catch Can
AWE touring exhaust with black diamond trim tips + OE Dyson exhaust

Edit:. Also have Honda OEM CTR trunk/cargo tray

Titan TS-5 satin titanium 18x9.5 +45 wheels, wrapped in 265/35ZR18 Michelin PS4S affixed with Project Kics Iconix R40 lug nuts do not come with the sale, but the original 20" wheels with Conti tires only have ~1200 miles on them do. Could negotiate for wheels/tires/lugs.

I'm looking for $46k. Located in the greater Charlotte, NC area.

Chris

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2021 Championship White 2500 miles 20211016_085614

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2021 Championship White 2500 miles 20211016_085602

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2021 Championship White 2500 miles 20211022_110729

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2021 Championship White 2500 miles 20211112_133810

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2021 Championship White 2500 miles 20211112_133948

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2021 Championship White 2500 miles 20211230_124212

Last edited:

DocShray

First Name
Shray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R (CW)
Country flag
Hey! Where did you buy the black chrome CIVIC badge?

Efkay8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Rallye Red FK8
Country flag
Hey there. Just curious are the lug nuts for sale? I am also in South Carolina

OP
OP
Homebrw

Homebrw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500SVTPP Vert
Country flag
No sorry. For now they are on the car

OP
OP
Homebrw

Homebrw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500SVTPP Vert
Country flag
Last couple of days. Going to a dealer for $43,800 next week. $45k or better offer..

Returned to stock on exhaust, side markers, wheels, oil catch can, mats.

Wheels, exhaust and accessories will be sold separately next week.

Serious offers only

Thanks.

ncryptm3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Dang, I wish you were closer. Would love to pick this up.

OP
OP
Homebrw

Homebrw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500SVTPP Vert
Country flag
Sorry. Looks like I have a deal with a dealer for $46k.

Thanks

OP
OP
Homebrw

Homebrw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500SVTPP Vert
Country flag
@1fasthatch asked me to share my experience, so I thought I would for everyone.

TLDR: the Honda dealer was the easiest and gave the most. Call before driving.

I started using Caravana, Vroom and KBB Instant offer. CV and VR were low (~$42,000)and I assumed wysiwyg, so I tried KB and I knew they would offer more in person if I went to their suggested dealers.

Dealer A: called, said they'd give more than KBB but after an inspection. Fair enough. In the meantime I hit their site up and get a quote from their calculator which said in excellent condition $45,345. Drive 30 miles (1% of mileage on car). Dealer had me there over an hour. Inspected everything. (Recall my car has never seen rain, been eaten in, or even drank in. The OE floor mats still have protective film on the emblems.). Then he says his manager needs the key to test drive it. Of course I said only with me. He says then he will only be driving it in the parking lot. I'm waiting for the mgr who is literally playing on his phone and keeps me waiting an additional 15 mins. He then drives it in the parking lot and it's clear he's driven a manual twice in his life. Lugs it in every gear. "I'm trying to get it to third.". In a parking lot at 8mph? Grrrr. Sales guy/buyer says: "We'll call you by the end of the day with an offer.". They do a day and a half later. Offers $2000 less than the excellent condition value of their dealer online calculator.

Dealer B:. Turned out to be a sister company of Dealer A. Made a 30 minute inspection and said: "We are owned by the same company. Whatever they quoted we would have to do.". Same $45,345 value on online calculator btw.

Dealer C:. Bugged the crap out of me to show it. He was begging to buy it when I showed up. I asked for them to give me a number. He said he would and will call me within the hour. Totally ghosted. I did not call them back.

Dealer D:. Called and left a message that they would beat any offer by a significant amount. I called back 3 times and left messages over 4 days for the salesman who was never in. Last day before the day I sold it I called and talked to another guy who said he would get with pricer and call me back in just a few minutes. Nothing. No follow up call. He did call, text on my way over to finish the deal with Dealer E and offered to beat whatever I got after an inspection. No thank you. I had made a handshake deal with an interested, professional.

Dealer E Winner:. Scott Clark Honda. Last dealer to check a quote. Filled out their online calculator: right at $46k for "Outstanding Condition.". They immediately called and said they wanted to buy my CTR. I told them: "Let me save us both some time before I drive over. Your calculator says 46k in outstanding condition. I assure you it is in outstanding condition...I have a severe case of car OCD. I ceramic coated my lug nuts. If you are not at or above your calculator, there is no sense in me showing it to you." He said if the calculator quoted that, then that's what they'd give. I dove over, was met promptly by the guy who called me. He and his manager looked at it for 5 mins, checked the Odo and said "OK. We agree on condition and price, when would you like to sell it?" I asked if they needed a test drive and they laughed and said: " it's got 3000 miles, what would be the point?" I arranged to bring it in the next day and getting a $46 check took less than 30 mins. As I got the check I flipped him the original, pristine window sticker and asked if he'd like it to rehang. "He said, shoot, we could sell it as a program car.".

We will buy my wife's next Odyssey at Scott Clark Honda. Really clean and nice waiting area too.

It is crazy to me how the other dealers purported to need and want my car and yet had the worst follow-up I've ever seen.
Sponsored

Last edited: