• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Texas FS: 2020 Civic Si OEM Wheels and Tires

jian9007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I have a set of 2020 Civic Si OEM Wheels and Tires (Goodyear Eagle Sport All Season) for sale and I live in the DFW area. 740 miles on the wheels and tires and I'm selling them for $860. I haven't even cleaned them up yet but wanted to post them today. Selling them because I just got my new set of wheels and tires installed today (May 5th). In the pics I have included a paper with my forum user name and today's date, as well as a pic of my Discount Tire receipt for today showing my car does have only 740 miles on it.

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2020 Civic Si OEM Wheels and Tires Discount Tire Receipt

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2020 Civic Si OEM Wheels and Tires First Two Tires pic

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2020 Civic Si OEM Wheels and Tires First Two Wheels pic

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2020 Civic Si OEM Wheels and Tires Four Wheels pic

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2020 Civic Si OEM Wheels and Tires LF Tire To

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2020 Civic Si OEM Wheels and Tires LR Tire To

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2020 Civic Si OEM Wheels and Tires RF Tire To

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2020 Civic Si OEM Wheels and Tires RR Tire To

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2020 Civic Si OEM Wheels and Tires Second Two Tires pic

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2020 Civic Si OEM Wheels and Tires Second Two Wheels pic

OP
OP
jian9007

jian9007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

zoomer316

First Name
Thien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 Hatchback
Country flag
I have a set of 2020 Civic Si OEM Wheels and Tires (Goodyear Eagle Sport All Season) for sale and I live in the DFW area. 740 miles on the wheels and tires and I'm selling them for $860. I haven't even cleaned them up yet but wanted to post them today. Selling them because I just got my new set of wheels and tires installed today (May 5th). In the pics I have included a paper with my forum user name and today's date, as well as a pic of my Discount Tire receipt for today showing my car does have only 740 miles on it.

Discount Tire Receipt.jpg

First Two Tires pic.jpg

First Two Wheels pic.jpg

Four Wheels pic.jpg

LF Tire Top.jpg

LR Tire Top.jpg

RF Tire Top.jpg

RR Tire Top.jpg

Second Two Tires pic.jpg

Second Two Wheels pic.jpg
What city are you in?

OP
OP
jian9007

jian9007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

lweigler

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Country flag
I just bought a 2009 Honda Civic LX. Anyone know for sure if these will fit on my car without need of any modifications? If so, I'm definitely interested in buying them. I can pick them up locally.

Thank you!

Last edited:

IheartEg6

First Name
Torrez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Civic race car 2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Still have these available? I'm in Dallas

OP
OP
jian9007

jian9007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
OP
OP
jian9007

jian9007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I just bought a 2009 Honda Civic LX. Anyone know for sure if these will fit on my car without need of any modifications? If so, I'm definitely interested in buying them. I can pick them up locally.

Thank you!
Sorry, but they have already been sold.
Sponsored