• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: 2019 Si Wheels $700

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I am selling the stock Si wheels from my <1 year-old 2019 Civic with the Goodyear A/S tires. Currently <10k miles on them, 0 track days ( :( ), pretty good condition and I'm not tuned (yet) so they haven't had to handle anything more than stock power. Since there's one that was lightly rubbed I'd like to offer them for $700, might be a few small rock chips here and there typical from highway driving. Center caps and valve stem covers included. No shipping, because huge, but I'm willing to personally deliver them to anywhere in Ohio after they have been taken off later this week. Also willing to drive to any neighboring state, but if I have to cross state lines I'll ask for an additional $50. Also, if you're located in Illinois or Iowa we may be able to work something out. Let me know if you have any questions!

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Si Wheels $700 IMG_1284

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Si Wheels $700 IMG_1283

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Si Wheels $700 IMG_1280

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Si Wheels $700 IMG_1281

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Si Wheels $700 IMG_1282

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drake

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
:bump:

Feel free to send me an offer!

OP
OP
Drake

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
would you be willing to ship them if i cover it?
Shipping estimates are between $150-200, which seems like a lot to me. If you're currently in Tennessee I would be willing to meet you halfway in Kentucky if you're up for a drive.

Last edited:

DeadlyFreedom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
Country flag
Shipping estimates are between $150-200, which seems like a lot to me. If you're currently in Tennessee I would be willing to meet you halfway in Kentucky if you're up for a drive.
would you do $650 if i take care of the shipping? if so, I will send you the money tomorrow. I have Venmo if that works for you. sadly, I wont have time for a 10 hour roundtrip for a few weeks.
Sponsored

Last edited: