• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!!

DRFTMYTAIL

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
As much as I love this car, it has come time to let it go. This car is absolutely immaculate and in pristine condition. The entire exterior has been ceramic coated along with the bronze Titan-7 T-R10 wheels. The Type-R needs no introduction and has all the best part offered installed from PRL Motorsports (all OEM parts that were removed are included with the exception of the factory 20" wheels). The interior has DUB IR Ceramic Window tint all around including clear ceramic DUB IR on the windshield to protect from harsh UV rays with a warranty from Mike's Tint Shop in Orange, CA. I also purchased and will include all-weather floor mats, all-weather factory Honda Type-R rear trunk mat, and factory Honda Type-R car cover.

I am the original owner and it was purchased from Penske Honda out of Indianapolis in May 2019. This Type-R is flawless. It currently only has 4,720 miles and I have already performed an oil change at 2,500 miles to switch over to Motul 300V engine oil. The transmission fluid has been changed to Amsoil Manual Syncromesh at 3,500 miles.

The car is priced extremely fair and at $40,000 includes all the parts listed below along with the original factory OEM Honda parts (with the exception of factory wheels): NOT PARTING OUT UNLESS BUYER WANTS CAR BACK TO OEM SPEC

Titan-7 T-R10 18x9.5 +45
Nexen SUR4G 265/35/18 Tires
Titan-7 OWL Titanium Lug nuts
Spoon Sports USA Subframe Collars front and rear
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs
Eibach Rear 25mm sway bar with Whiteline adjustable end links
Hasport 62a Rear Engine Mount
Mishimoto PCV Catch can
PRL High Volume Intake
PRL Titanium Inlet pipe kit
PRL Intercooler
PRL Intercooler pipe kit
PRL Street Catted Downpipe
PRL Front Pipe
Hondata FlashPro
United Speed Racing Turbo Blanket
United Speed Racing Oil Cooler kit with grill
ProCivic Front Cooling grille with OEM Honda Emblem

I can remove all the above parts and return the vehicle to factory specs 100% including sourcing original wheels/tires for a final sale price of $35,000 or $40,000 as-is including all the OEM parts (minus original wheels).

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9741
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9742
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9743
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9744
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9745
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9746
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9747
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9748
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9749
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9750
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9751
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9752
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9753
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9754
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9755
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9756
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9757
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9758
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9759
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! IMG_9760

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Beautiful car!

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 Honda Civic Type-R Touring Pristine SOLD!!! D315C0F9-FE67-43AB-89E1-8F37DF018DE1

I noticed the ProCivic grille has the same fitment issue as my $65 ebay grille. That’s disheartening considering the price differential. But that’s OT. GLWS!

OP
OP
DRFTMYTAIL

DRFTMYTAIL

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Clean car. Looks like the evap flange hose is rubbing the hood. GLWS!
It actually did on the Varis style hood that I had on the car but I did not like the overall fitment of the hood so it was removed and I put the stock hood back on.

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
GLWS! I know you said it's time to move on - what's next?

OP
OP
DRFTMYTAIL

DRFTMYTAIL

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
GLWS! I know you said it's time to move on - what's next?
I have something in mind but honestly don't want to rush into anything. The Type-R was intended to be my fun baby hauler but I always end up taking her in my truck.

OP
OP
DRFTMYTAIL

DRFTMYTAIL

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
What kind of numbers did this beauty make?
I honestly never got around to having the car fine tuned on a dyno. I have seen some guys pull some extremely impressive number with just the same bolt-ons I have on the car. The simply Hondata supplied calibration resulted in aggressive boost response and a super linear power band.

OP
OP
DRFTMYTAIL

DRFTMYTAIL

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
CAR IS SOLD!!!