• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SOLD

OP
OP
CWNole95

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Country flag
Looks like a garage queen, but you may have trouble finding a buyer at the price. It's admirable you want it to go to an enthusiast, but take the money and tax savings and enjoy your new limited.

Bump for a perfect looking R :thumbsup:
Thank you. And just to reiterate, the price is most definitely best offer. I would absolutely take less to avoid just handing her to a dealer. I’m hoping to get her in the hands of perhaps a prospective buyer that has had difficulty finding a new one for a fair price from dealerships.

But yes, I may well end up simply trading her in once the LE arrives for the reasons you mention. I’d love to avoid it if I can, though.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CWNole95

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Good morning all. I finally was able to take and upload pictures. I hope it’s not overkill, but I understand being a prospective buyer and hope the number of images is useful. Thanks again for the interest so far and Happy Halloween!

Last edited:

Blood_TypeR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R SGP
Country flag
You truly babied and took great car of that CTR, damn @ 895 miles on a 2019 I’m at 600 miles on a 2020 ctr

wmo168

First Name
Mr M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Metro
Country flag
Good morning all. I finally was able to take and upload pictures. I hope it’s not overkill, but I understand being a prospective buyer and hope the number of images is useful. Thanks again for the interest so far and Happy Halloween!
When is your LE coming in, you not afraid you be CTRless if the dealer screw you over on the LE and sell to the highest bidder when it arrive? Myself also have a PO and deposit on an LE @ MSRP. Reading some post on this forum someone already got screw. Now knowing 1 LE per dealer.

OP
OP
CWNole95

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
When is your LE coming in, you not afraid you be CTRless if the dealer screw you over on the LE and sell to the highest bidder when it arrive? Myself also have a PO and deposit on an LE @ MSRP. Reading some post on this forum someone already got screw. Now knowing 1 LE per dealer.
Good question but no, I’m not particularly worried about that due to my relationship with the dealership personnel (General Manager). I’ve also got a signed buyer’s order (sans VIN) showing all pertinent figures with signatures. I guess in theory that could still go south, but it’s unlikely in my case. Mine is November production, January 2021 arrival.

I do hate hearing about situations as you describe though. I can imagine the level of disappointment.

Philip Wing

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mazda 6 Sport Wagon (needs new transmission)
Country flag
To think May of last year I saw a blue one in a dealer's showroom at pure MSRP. Sadly, they were closed Sundays and my daughter and I were bugging out of Connecticut heading home to California after a year of college. Now my 2021 Mazda 3 2.5T is on shore getting prepped. Tires half the cost plus they last longer.

dwag0588

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR, 2014 Mazda CX-5, 2006 NC Miata, 2018 Silverado 5.3 (work)
Country flag
OP has a lot more self control than me. I've put 3000 miles on my 2020. It isn't a daily, I just can't stop driving it!

OP
OP
CWNole95

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Updated with firm pricing. Have been offered $35,000 from the dealer to trade in stock configuration, but again, would prefer to see her go to a fellow enthusiast/aspiring owner. Have approximately one month to sell and if not sold by then, she’ll be traded in. Thanks to all who have sent prior inquiries and to those who have contributed their comments to the thread. I appreciate it.

OP
OP
CWNole95

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sale is now pending. Thanks to everyone for their feedback and for their referrals. I will update the thread when either the sale is completed or falls through. Thanks again and I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Sponsored