• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: 2019 CW Civic Type R (SoCal), $34500

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
SOLD: 2019 Championship White Civic Type R (SoCal), $34500

SOLD.

Before wash:
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 CW Civic Type R (SoCal), $34500 1591773142758

After wash:
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 CW Civic Type R (SoCal), $34500 1591773119549

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 CW Civic Type R (SoCal), $34500 1591773131594

Selling car with all quality mods included in asking price. I'll be slowly removing the mods in the next few weeks so I can list the car on AutoTrader for the same price (without mods). I won't be parting out until the car is sold. Removed factory parts (except factory wheels) will be included in the sale. Buy my car before I'm done unmounting and save my aching back and yours! :)

Selling car because I rarely drive it in the current environment and it's just taking up space in the garage along with my four other cars.

- 2800 miles, driven locally, never tracked, never auto-crossed
- One-owner, clean title, no lien, no accidents, no mechanical issues, no gear grinds
- Car is located in SoCal. I'll be happy to assist with transport quotation if you're out-of-state.
- Serious inquiries only please. Please PM me directly to discuss.
- Test drive can be arranged if you bring proof of funds and insurance.

Mods included in sale (not parting out until car is sold)
- Titan7 T-R10 forged wheels (18x9.5 +45, satin titanium)
- Falken RT615K+ 265/35R18 summer tires (with 50-60% tread)
- KTuner V1.2 Stage 1.1 (~350whp)
- AWE Touring Edition exhaust w/ AWE front pipe
- PRL FMIC
- FKX-style high-flow front grille
- Real "fake" vents (fog light covers)
- PRL Stage 1 intake
- 2020 shifter and shift knob
- Acuity shifter cable bushings
- OEM JDM clear side markers with amber LED bulbs
- RallyArmor mudflaps (black/black)
- 3M Crystalline on all windows and windshield (90%) for maximum UV/heat rejection
- Amsoil transmission fluid

Removed factory parts:
- add $500 if you want factory wheels (on new Achilles 245/35/20 summer tires)
- factory exhaust (included)
- factory intercooler (included)
- factory front grille (included)
- factory fake vents (included)
- factory 2019 shifter and shift knob (included)

Thanks and cheers!
---------
Updates:

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 2019 CW Civic Type R (SoCal), $34500 67895959-F4F3-4BBB-B387-69DAB9B9DE96

It’s like 100F outside today (6/10) and the car inside feels like 80-ish without turning on the AC in my other Civic with 3M Crystalline installed. I should be a salesperson for 3M, TBH. It’s also recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation: https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/automotive-window-solutions-us/solutions/block-uv-rays/

Last edited:

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally moving on, eh? GLWS, super clean car.

JO3L

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1E5, NA6CE
Country flag
Wish you weren't trying to sell so fast. My lease is up on my Si in November and I really want to move on up to the Type R. Yours is perfectly executed with all the right parts I would be eventually replacing.

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Makes me wish I could get yours as a secondary. White has always been one of my favorite colors more than my SGP. Looks like you drive yours just as much as I do.

OP
OP
TypeSiR

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Makes me wish I could get yours as a secondary. White has always been one of my favorite colors more than my SGP. Looks like you drive yours just as much as I do.
Let’s make it happen! :) You can always unload the SGP anytime around this area.

Civic_Si_Yes

High Speed Low Drag
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Where are you located in SoCal?

OP
OP
TypeSiR

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally moving on, eh? GLWS, super clean car.
Thanks! Will be driving the Fit until the TLX Type S gets reviewed or the cheaper version of Model Y lands.

Damn, GLWS. See you around the base model forums at the base of our Championship White tower.
I’m sticking around and will be worshipping at the base of the CTR tower. Just bad timing (no longer need to commute to work), really, that I’m letting it go. Letting it sit just doesn’t jibe with my car ownership philosophy. Currently have 4 Hondas and a Miata.

When and if that exhaust gets parted out please let me know...
Will be parting out after 6/21 if the car doesn’t sell as-is. Will post more info after that. Thanks.

Last edited:

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks! Will be driving the Fit until the TLX Type S gets reviewed or the cheaper version of Model Y lands.
TLX Type S sure looks spicy. Unfortunately I doubt that's going to be affordable for me. Model Y... eh... if I could get an EV I'd want an S honestly (I cannot stand the minimal interior of the Model 3/Y).

I’m sticking around and will be worshipping at the base of the CTR tower. Just bad timing (no longer need to commute to work), really, that I’m letting it go. Letting it sit just doesn’t jibe with my car ownership philosophy. Currently have 4 Hondas and a Miata.
Don't worry, you can still hang with us in the CTR forums ;) :headbang:

OP
OP
TypeSiR

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pending sale.

OP
OP
TypeSiR

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag