• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: 2019 Civic Type-R CW 3,500 Miles

whitegoat

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you sell the steering wheel alone, I would be interested!
Sponsored

djhartm

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Country flag
How are you advertising this that you have offers at asking?

I have my 2019 on here, CL, & FB & have no offers.

I did have one schlomo contact me to see if I would take payments or trade for a 2016 SIlverado LOL.

Amazon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Cobalt SS
Country flag

I did have one schlomo contact me to see if I would take payments or trade for a 2016 SIlverado LOL.

That's what puzzled me. If he has offers for full price, that's pretty insane and he should jump on it, mods don't typically translate to added value. Likewise, a 35K guaranteed trade in is also amazing considering CTR's are going for less than that in his area.

OP
OP
TheTurk203

TheTurk203

First Name
Turk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R - 2018 Audi Q7 - 2016 Mercedes C300
Country flag
there waiting on there banks for the loans to go thru I guess. also im waiting on my car to get delivered at my local dealer its a 2021 Volkswagen Atlas. I just didn't wanna tear it all down and make it stock again I figured 38k was an excellent price for the mods and super low miles it has on it.

OP
OP
TheTurk203

TheTurk203

First Name
Turk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

I was told the red is the worst color maybe thats why but I have no idea. but mine is on cars.com and marketplace. both is were people found me

OP
OP
TheTurk203

TheTurk203

First Name
Turk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
SOLD!!!! thanks to everybody