• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: 2019 Civic Type R Crystal Black 100 miles

OP
OP
RazorBc

RazorBc

First Name
Razor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2017 Z06, 1980 Jeep CJ7
Country flag
Good to clear up re: USD or CAD funds.

Your car isn't $35k though? $36k is your listed price + ~$900 in import duty. That's $36,900 and the car has no warranty.
Let me guess you walk into a dealer and offer what the price says.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RazorBc

RazorBc

First Name
Razor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The bottom line after all this bickering is. You only want 730 dollars less than anyone here in the US can walk into a dealer and get one for. Matter of fact many many people can now find these for under MSRP so you are not saving anyone anything. IM not being rude or ugly just factual. For 730 dollars I will just go buy one in the us and have no issues with doing paperwork or transferring warranties or even not getting a warranty. IM sure after fees and what nots someone would actually pay more to import your car then just buying one here. They really are not hard to find within 50 miles of anyone house. I appreciate your efforts but I feel this is a no go, no ones gonna buy it and go through all that and end up paying more to get no warranty here in the states then just buying one here.
PPF and Ceramic Coating was over $4500, Mats $275, Watch $500, Tint $325. No one is getting these additions for $37000 on a car with under 100 miles.

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
PPF and Ceramic Coating was over $4500, Mats $275, Watch $500, Tint $325. No one is getting these additions for $37000 on a car with under 100 miles.
I understand, but there are lots of people don't care about those things and wouldn't normally pay for them anyway. best of luck.

OP
OP
RazorBc

RazorBc

First Name
Razor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I understand, but there are lots of people don't care about those things and wouldn't normally pay for them anyway. best of luck.
I think if you asked 100 people if they wanted a car with 89 Miles with full PPF, Ceramic Coating, Fabric Protection, Rubber Mats, Limited Edition Watch, Tinted Windows and at the same price as one off the lot I think most would choose mine. Mine will have warranty in the USA, just have to fill the correct form out.

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
I think if you asked 100 people if they wanted a car with 89 Miles with full PPF, Ceramic Coating, Fabric Protection, Rubber Mats, Limited Edition Watch, Tinted Windows and at the same price as one off the lot I think most would choose mine. Mine will have warranty in the USA, just have to fill the correct form out.
Ok. Best of luck.

willskiGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #26262
Country flag
Mine will have warranty in the USA, just have to fill the correct form out.
Incorrect. https://www.formulahonda.com/faq/se...-honda-will-manufacturers-warranty-valid-u-s/

American Honda will provide warranty coverage for the applicable warranty period if you fax or mail the following documents before you move to the United States:
  • A copy of a current Canadian driver’s license to show proof of Canadian residency
  • A copy of the Canadian Bill of Sale, which must have the VIN, selling dealer name, and engine number
  • A copy of the Canadian permanent vehicle registration. Temporary registration is not acceptable.
  • A copy of the current vehicle registration in the United States.
Since you won't be able to provide a current vehicle registration in your name in the US (you don't live there), Honda won't extend the warranty to you, and the warranty certainly won't transfer it if you sell the car.

I've run into this with several cars I looked to purchase from Canada. Manufacturers want to restrict cross-border sales as much as possible, and the most effective way is to deny warranty coverage. Audi does the same thing - I was looking at Canadian RS3s last year because they were so cheap, but the warranty does not transfer.

OP
OP
RazorBc

RazorBc

First Name
Razor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Incorrect. https://www.formulahonda.com/faq/se...-honda-will-manufacturers-warranty-valid-u-s/

American Honda will provide warranty coverage for the applicable warranty period if you fax or mail the following documents before you move to the United States:
  • A copy of a current Canadian driver’s license to show proof of Canadian residency
  • A copy of the Canadian Bill of Sale, which must have the VIN, selling dealer name, and engine number
  • A copy of the Canadian permanent vehicle registration. Temporary registration is not acceptable.
  • A copy of the current vehicle registration in the United States.
Since you won't be able to provide a current vehicle registration in your name in the US (you don't live there), Honda won't extend the warranty to you, and the warranty certainly won't transfer it if you sell the car.

I've run into this with several cars I looked to purchase from Canada. Manufacturers want to restrict cross-border sales as much as possible, and the most effective way is to deny warranty coverage. Audi does the same thing - I was looking at Canadian RS3s last year because they were so cheap, but the warranty does not transfer.
I have a home in the usa and have a work visa, so I started thinking.... When I called yesterday I got all the info how to transfer the car to the USA if I choose. I doubt I will go that route though but it is an option.

Bop

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R, 2018 CRV, 1995 Acura Integra GSR
Country flag
I ordered the car sight unseen and without driving it first. I got the car and for some reason my back just kills me sitting in it. I have a big ass and it is uncomfortable so I decided i would sell it.
I did the same thing and my but fits in the seat so I am ok with the car. It was my car before I had sat in the car and I was not sure I would fit in the car. Traded a 2013 GS Corvette for the R car.

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ordered the car sight unseen and without driving it first. I got the car and for some reason my back just kills me sitting in it. I have a big ass and it is uncomfortable so I decided i would sell it.
You're not the only one with that issue. What I find is just trying to stretch at lights whenever possible helps delay the back pain. I also use a back pillow which helps add at least a little lumbar support to prop it up better.

VashR547

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
The Ceramic coating was from the dealer? Or your added that on during the 100 miles of driving it?

OP
OP
RazorBc

RazorBc

First Name
Razor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The Ceramic coating was from the dealer? Or your added that on during the 100 miles of driving it?
I added it from the premier shop in town.

dre_dayy

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 2018 civic
Country flag
Ive had a bunch ask if I will sell the watch separately, I am from Canada and it was a pain with shipping, duty and brokerage. I probably have over 500 into it. I would sell for $600 plus shipping but that is more than it is worth probably.
Is the watch still for sale?
Sponsored