• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Exhaust

younggscott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hey everyone!

I have a OEM stock Sport Hatchback Exhaust from my 2018 Civic for sale.
1k miles on it. Upgraded to the GReddy Supreme SP catback.
Compared to the other hatchback trims this exhaust is quoted to give 6 HP (idk how true that is haha)

I had to cut it up to reduce space so you would need to get it rewelded.

Asking $300 OBO

Surrounding LA area only. Prefer not to ship.

View attachment 130596
Honda Civic 10th gen FS 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Exhaust upload_2019-1-3_22-22-54

Honda Civic 10th gen FS 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Exhaust upload_2019-1-3_22-22-38

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

oscat1

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatch Sport
Country flag
If you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase your Greddy exhaust? Ive been wanting to order one but they seem to be out of stock on most websites? Thanks!

OP
OP
younggscott

younggscott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
If you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase your Greddy exhaust? Ive been wanting to order one but they seem to be out of stock on most websites? Thanks!
I bought it locally from this guy that upgraded from FK7 to FK8. I paid $400.

patmzhang

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I ordered mine the 9th of January on CarID. They said it needed to be manufacured so the ship date would be 1/23, but they still haven’t shipped it out yet. I contacted other websites and they said they would restock by the end of Janurary.

oscat1

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatch Sport
Country flag
I ordered mine the 9th of January on CarID. They said it needed to be manufacured so the ship date would be 1/23, but they still haven’t shipped it out yet. I contacted other websites and they said they would restock by the end of Janurary.
Thanks for the info!

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Curious do u have some pics of the Greddy setup?

patmzhang

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Thanks for the info!
No Prob! Just an update for ya, they actually told me that the batch Greddy made had a droning issue so they have to fix it and now the new date is 2/11.

OP
OP
younggscott

younggscott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No Prob! Just an update for ya, they actually told me that the batch Greddy made had a droning issue so they have to fix it and now the new date is 2/11.
Do you know what batch? Mine doesn't drone much!