• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: 2017 Civic SI Part Out **PRICES LOWERED**

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
**PRICES LOWERED**

Hi All. I recently traded in my 2017 Civic SI for a Type R, and am selling all of my aftermarket parts. Please see the list below. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Genuine OEM Honda Civic Coupe All Season Rubber Floor Mats (low wall) - $70 shipped OBO

Alta Shifter Cable Lockdown (appox. 1 month old) - $50 shipped

OEM Civic SI Shifter Assembly - $30 Shipped, $15 local pickup

White Orchid Pearl Touch-up Paint - $5, but will include free with purchase of any other item. Only used once. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY IF PURCHASED SEPARATELY FROM OTHER ITEMS.

PRL Intercooler (approx. 7 months old) - $650 shipped

PRL Cobra CAI (approx. 10 months old) - Street MAF - $320 + shipped

Morimoto Elite HID Kit w/ Ballasts and HD Relays (5500K) (approx. 11 months old) - $100 shipped

OEM Type R Shift Knob and Flange Nut (Required for the Type R Knob to Fit) (used for 2 weeks) - $105 shipped

Injen Hydroshield (used for exactly 1 week) - $15 shipped, though I'd throw it in together with the CAI for $5.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jsamuelson97

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si
Country flag
interested in the cobra cai, also do you have the intercooler piping or is this price just for the intercooler itself?

OP
OP
davemarco

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
how much would shipping be to san diego California for the prl intercooler.
Thanks for the inquiry! I will get a weight and a shipping estimate and get back to you by EOB tomorrow.

dabearshark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SI Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Interested in the CAI let me know how much shipping is to Virginia, PayPal ready today.

OP
OP
davemarco

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just a quick update: since the shipping estimates seem to vary wildly depending on the size of the box that I am shipping (for the same weight), I will have to box these up and take them to FedEx in person to get accurate estimates.

The intercooler is going to be pricey to ship - it could be between $60 and $80 (but I will get an exact number ASAP).

allwynjohn

First Name
Allwyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 si sedan
Country flag
Interested in CAI. not letting me PM you, could you message me?